We wanted to be able to support our clients regardless of their business model or implementation path.
TIGARD, Ore. (PRWEB) October 12, 2021
Fiduciary Decisions (FDI) announced today that it will be launching a redesigned user experience for its DOL PTE 2020-02 full-service solution in advance of the DOL’s December 21st implementation deadline. A prototype is available for clients and prospects to view now.
“Not surprisingly, the industry said it needed an easy, intuitive and fully configurable advisor interface given the deadline. In keeping with FDI’s history we responded with an enhanced solution keeping all the advantages of our current offering, including best-in-class benchmarking data in just a few months,” indicated Tom Kmak CEO of Fiduciary Decisions.
Matt Golda, Chief Operating Officer at Fiduciary Decisions who is also leading the DOL PTE solution redesign efforts added, “We understand given the DOL’s implementation deadline and our clients’ need to tailor solutions to their specific business models that they will take a number of different approaches to complying which may include iterative implementations. We wanted to be able to support our clients regardless of their business model or implementation path.”
The redesigned user experience includes the following key enhancements:
- Enhanced user experience enables an advisor to complete the simple process of documenting client interactions in just minutes
- Outsourced processing of investor 404a-5 or FDI’s industry best benchmark group data when the 404a-5 is unavailable
- All “from/to” account iterations including consideration of the new plan, where applicable
- The Best Interest disclosure is customizable
To meet the DOL deadline, FDI offers two additional solutions for those firms that need an interim solution:
1) FDI Connect – to enhance existing workflows
- Components (data, method, and/or output) that can be incorporated into your existing rollover workflow
- Integration via flexible APIs
2) Plan Benchmarking data for when (not if) actual plan data isn’t available
- Avoid the use of stale/incomplete/unavailable public filing or crowd sourced plan data
- Plan benchmarking data is the next best option for use in meeting the PTE per the DOL
About Fiduciary Decisions: Fiduciary Decisions is the industry leader for independent, comprehensive and actionable Value and Fee Benchmarking Services and offers innovative tools and solutions for the defined contribution space. Industry leading tools include the Business Management Dashboard – a next generation practice management platform for Broker Dealers and retirement plan advisors enabling them to manage their business more efficiently and effectively than ever before. The IRA Rollover Compliance solution helps service providers comply with DOL PTE 2020-02 and produce a client-ready output that documents their IRA rollover recommendations. Founded in 2008, the company works with many of the industry’s largest and most respected Recordkeepers, Broker/Dealers, Advisor/Consultants and Plan Sponsors.
Learn more about IRA Rollover Compliance solutions at http://www.FiduciaryDecisions.com
For More Information Contact:
Head of Strategy and Chief Marketing Officer