FieldConnect solutions drive service department revenue, while streamlining the real-time flow of information between the field, the back office Microsoft Dynamics ERP platform, and the customer.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 19, 2015
Executives from FieldConnect, Inc., a longtime expert and service provider in mobile field service software solutions, are in Atlanta exhibiting at Microsoft Convergence 2015. The 4-day Expo Experience wraps up on Thursday, March 19. Convergence brings together Microsoft executives with partners, developers, ISVs and end-users for a collaborative event aimed at business problem-solving for companies using Microsoft technology.
FieldConnect solutions integrate with – and vastly extend - the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems (AX, GP, NAV, SL), bringing visionary field service organizations to a new level of efficiency and profitability. FieldConnect solutions drive service department revenue, while streamlining the real-time flow of information between the field, the back office ERP platform, and the customer.
The FieldConnect suite of mobile workforce solutions includes:
- FieldAccess™ with FieldTime™ - mobile electronic work order solution with time review and approval functions
- FieldDispatch™ - web-based, drag-and-drop calendaring and planning tools
- FieldDirect™ - customer-facing self-service call creation and status portal
- FieldQuotes™ - instant and accurate quoting solution for closing add-on business at the job site
- FieldGateway™ - single-login management portal for service department visibility and reporting
FieldConnect solutions are on display at Convergence Expo Booth #1942 or visit http://www.fieldconnect.com for more information.
FieldConnect provides mobile field service software to best-in-class field service organizations, driving service department revenue and removing inefficiencies. FieldConnect’s solutions are an essential extension of Microsoft Dynamics (AX, GP, NAV, SL), Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate (formerly Timberline), and Viewpoint Construction Software’s Vista by Viewpoint. http://www.fieldconnect.com