“FEI’s Chicago Chapter congratulates the 2019 award finalists for outstanding performance in their roles as financial executives,” said Maggie Martensen, President of FEI’s Chicago Chapter.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) November 19, 2019
The Chicago Chapter of Financial Executives International (FEI) today announced that it will celebrate 20 finalists at its 9th Annual CFO of the Year® Awards. The networking and awards gala will be held on November 21, 2019, at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile. The event typically draws more than 800 guests from the Chicago business, academic, and non-profit communities. All interested parties, including members of the media, are encouraged to attend.
The CFO of the Year Awards honor senior-level financial leaders based in the seven-county Chicagoland region. These individuals have excelled within their organizations, demonstrating superior financial management and stewardship. A team of independent judges representing exceptional leadership in Chicago business and academia select each award recipient.
Mid-Size Private Company Category
- D. Skip Behm, AArete, LLC
- Brad Gavelek, Midwest Can Company
- Ozan Kaya, ShopRunner, Inc.
- Tanya Yakhnis, Tandem Management, Inc.
Large-Size Private Company Category
- Donna Dreuth, Captive Resources, LLC
- Mike Franz, Novaspect Holdings, Inc.
- Christine Laurens, A.T. Kearney, Inc.
- James Lawler, Kemper Sports Management, Inc.
- Mike Magner, Ice Services LLC (d/b/a Ice Mobility)
- Amy C. Shelly, The Options Clearing Corporation
Public Company Category
- Paul Hoelscher, Horizon Therapeutics plc
- Olivier Leonetti, Zebra Technologies
- Carl Lukach, Univar Solutions
- James J. McKinney, Kemper Corporation
Non-Profit Entity Category
- Ron Blaustein, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Lindy Loyet, Elevate Energy
- John H. Nylen, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Joe Onzick, County of Kane (Illinois)
- Paige A. Rodgers, The Joint Commission
- Eric Schwager, Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center
“FEI’s Chicago Chapter congratulates the 2019 award finalists for outstanding performance in their roles as financial executives,” said Maggie Martensen, President of FEI’s Chicago Chapter. “It is an honor to recognize these extraordinary professionals who represent the finest within the finance profession through their exceptional talent and leadership. Celebrating the profession with this awards event is essential as it highlights and recognizes the superior financial talent right here in the Chicagoland region. These are the people who do it right. These are the people who do it best.”
FEI Chicago recognizes and thanks the official event sponsors whose support makes this endeavor possible: Aon, Associated Bank, KPMG, Sage Intacct, and Tatum. Additional information about the CFO of the Year Awards can be found on the event website: http://www.chicagocfo.org.
About FEI Chicago
FEI's Chicago Chapter is the preeminent association for CFOs and other senior-level financial executives in the Chicagoland region, and part of an organization with nearly 10,000 members nationwide. In addition to the annual CFO of the Year® Awards, the Chicago Chapter hosts monthly programs with innovative programming and holds an annual educational forum at the Kellogg School of Management. To learn more about Financial Executives International or to join the Chicago Chapter, please visit http://www.financialexecutives.org.