“We know a lot of people are reevaluating the role of wellness in their daily lives. Podcast Wellness Week will provide a place for resources, community-building, and collaboration about this important topic,” shares David Xu, Podbean CEO.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 17, 2020
Podbean announced it will host Podcast Wellness Week (November 30th-December 4th, 2020), a weeklong livestream and podcast event focused on mental and physical wellness. Podcast Wellness Week will feature daily exclusive live-streams with world-renowned wellness experts including John Gray, author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, Hollywood veteran and founder of The Inner Fitness Project Tina Lifford, author and host of the Ask Kati Anything podcast Kati Morton, 6th generation shaman and bestselling author Shaman Durek of the Ancient Wisdom Today podcast, and wellness influencer and founder of superfoods brand Philosophie Sophie Jaffe and therapist and author Dr. Adi Jaffe of the IGNTD podcast.
“Now more than ever it’s important that we talk about and care for our mental health. That’s why I am so excited to be part of Podbean’s wellness week because we all feel better when we have a healthy mind and healthy body,” says Kati Morton of Ask Kati Anything.
Speaker Tina Lifford shares: “It is clear that the future calls us to prioritize our inner wellbeing in the way we have traditionally come to prioritize our physical wellbeing. Any effort, large or small, is not just good for our internal health, but it conditions us all to participate consciously in the evolution of mankind. I’m thrilled to be part of Podbean’s Podcast Wellness Week as we all reach for possibility and the next best iteration of ourselves.”
The event also features two daily live-streamed panels discussing mental health, sleep, meditation, positive mindset, fitness and nutrition with well-known wellness podcasters including:
- Shann Vander Leek from Anxiety Slayer podcast
- John Kim of The Angry Therapist podcast
- Dr. Sarah Ballantyne and Stacy Toth of The Whole View Podcast
- Dr. Caroline Leaf from Cleaning Up the Mental Mess
- Dr. Joy Harden Bradford of Therapy for Black Girls podcast
- Dr. Jade Wu, The Savvy Psychologist podcast
- Drew Ackerman from Sleep With Me podcast
- Kathryn Nicolai from Nothing Much Happens; Bedtime Stories to Help you Sleep podcast
- Dr. Dani from the Pursuing Health podcast
- Lauren McAulay and Jenna Free of the How to Love Your Body podcast
- Amanda Meyncke from Happiness Spells podcast
- Dr. Craig Harris Richard of Sleep Whispers, Sleep with Silk and ASMR University podcasts
- Katie Krimitsos from the Women’s Meditation Network and the Sleep Meditations for Women podcasts
- Dr. Daniel Erichsen from The Sleep Coach School podcast
- Kara Loewentheil from UnF*ck Your Brain podcast
- Andrea Samadi from Neuroscience Meets Social and Emotional Learning podcast
- Brock Armstrong, The Get-Fit Guy podcast
- Teresa MeKee from A Mindful Moment podcast
- Monica Reneigel, The Nutrition Diva podcast
- Christopher Fitton from Sleep Cove podcast
- Dr. Colin Zhu from Thrive Bites podcast
- Tom Jones from the Get Sleepy podcast
- Kayla Nedza from The Wellness Glow Up Podcast
- Chel Hamilton from the Meditation Minis podcast
- Myra Lewin from Everyday Ayurveda podcast
- Christine Forte from Meditation Oasis podcast
- Richale Reed from The Power Within with Richale podcast
- Lauren Smith from Master Your Mind, Business and Life podcast
- Sydney Weiss from Seek the Joy podcast
- Dr. Sebastian Gonzales from Restoring Human Movement podcast
There will be daily featured meditations and exclusive pre-released episodes from many favorite wellness podcasters participating as part of the public program, available for free on the Podcast Wellness Week channel on Podbean. Listeners can join the live-streamed panels as they happen in real time with a Free Pass as well as enjoy the meditations and special prereleased episodes that are part of the public program.
“We know a lot of people are reevaluating the role of wellness in their daily lives. Podcast Wellness Week will provide a place for resources, community-building, and collaboration about this important topic,” shares David Xu, Podbean CEO. “Our goal is to make top-quality content accessible with the power of audio livestreaming and podcasts. We’re excited to be bringing diverse voices from all around the wellness space to the world.”
A Full Pass is available at PodcastWellnessWeek.com for $25 and includes access to join and replay all of the daily exclusive live-streamed sessions and live-streamed panels, and special episodes throughout the week.
Podbean is sponsoring and coordinating this event on their livestreaming platform to make this range of wellness content accessible to people all around the world. For more information and to register go to http://www.podcastwellnessweek.com.
About Podcast Wellness Week:
Podcast Wellness Week is a week of live-streamed sessions and panels with pre-released episodes and daily guided meditations. Utilizing Podbean’s livestreaming platform, the event offers listeners the opportunity to join the conversation and be part of the experience. With wellness emerging as an ever more vital part of people’s lives in 2020, the event offers many perspectives and a place to connect for everyone who’s interested in bettering their lives through wellness.
To learn more about Podbean, visit http://www.podbean.com.