“Finding a better car insurance deal is not that hard anymore. There are certain methods that can help drivers obtain lower insurance rates,” said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) March 13, 2019
Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that presents several smart ways that can help drivers pay less on their car insurance.
For more info and free online car insurance quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/5-smart-tips-for-saving-on-car-insurance/
Many drivers are concerned about the car insurance premiums that seem to increase after each renewal. To drive a vehicle legally, drivers need insurance, but for some of them, car insurance has become too expensive. However, there are certain things a driver can do to keep the car insurance under control or even lower it.
Drivers that want to pay less on their car insurance should follow the next tips:
- Be a good driver. Insurance providers appreciate safe drivers who do not commit accidents or traffic violations. Being fined for traffic violations will increase the premiums upon the next renewal. Depending on the nature and the severity of the committed traffic violation, policyholders can expect to have their premiums prices doubled.
- Pay for the whole policy at once. Drivers can save money by choosing to pay in advance for their policies. Most insurers will offer a small discount to those policyholders that pay their whole policies at once. Drivers that choose to pay monthly are usually charged with a small administration fee.
- Maintain a good credit score. Studies done by the insurance companies have shown there is a correlation between the credit score of a driver and the possibility for that driver to make a claim. For this reason, car insurance companies charge more on drivers with low credit scores and will charge less on drivers with good or excellent credit scores.
- Drive fewer miles. Policyholders that moved closer to their workplace, retired, or just simply drive fewer miles should contact their insurer. Insurance companies offer discounts that can be as large as 20% to those drivers that drive fewer miles than a certain amount.
- Compare online quotes. To find a better insurance deal, drivers are recommended to compare at least three online quotes from different insurance companies.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.