FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (PRWEB) September 07, 2020
Florida Power House, one of the leading names in the generator and gas services industry throughout South Florida, is advising on the importance of being prepared for this year’s hurricane season amid the coronavirus pandemic.
It has already been reported that this year’s hurricane season is going to be an active one, which is all the more reason to ensure everyone is fully prepared for when a storm hits.
Some major considerations to implement sooner rather than later include:
- Installing a generator for a home or business to protect everyone within the residence or facility for when a power outage occurs for an unknown period of time
- Making sure there is a proper first aid kit available for any unforeseen injuries or mishaps
- Pre-planning a backup plan should the need to evacuate the area occur
- Ensuring there is at least a week’s worth of food and water
- Having a plan in place for pets in case evacuation is necessary
- Making sure there is plenty of candles, lighters, flashlights, and batteries
These are just a few of the major items to think about when planning for a hurricane that could be dangerous or even fatal.
While COVID-19 has surely turned worlds upside down for individuals, it is critical that homeowners and business owners continue to prepare for the unknown when it comes to severe weather and storms – and the damages that can come along with these storms.
About Florida Power House
Florida Power House is a licensed and insured gas contractor (LI27606), electrical contractor (EC13008949), and Generac Power Pro Premier Dealer that will put their expertise to work for you!
With nearly 15 years in business, reliability, consistent quality of work, and commitment to great customer experiences is why thousands have chosen Florida Power House for their generator installations, maintenance, and gas contractor services.
For more information, visit https://floridapowerhouse.com/.