We have our committed team to thank not just for our continued growth and success, but for their dedication to building a work culture that is powered by fun and allows us to make an impact in our clients’ lives and our community every day.
TROY, Mich. (PRWEB) October 03, 2018
Billhighway, a Chapter Management Solution for component-based organizations, is celebrating after being named both a Metro Detroit’s 2018 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and a Crain’s Cool Place to Work for their commitment to excellence in human resource practices and for focusing on what matters most to their team.
“It’s an honor to be both a Detroit 2018 Best and Brightest Company to Work For and a Crain's 2018 Cool Place to Work,” said Brenda Gallick, Director of Team Member Success at Billhighway. “We have our committed team to thank not just for our continued growth and success, but for their dedication to building a work culture that is powered by fun and allows us to make an impact in our clients’ lives and our community every day.”
Besides offering competitive compensation packages, other benefits that the Billhighway team ranked as high on the list to making Billhighway one of the best and coolest places to work in Detroit, Michigan include:
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- Team activities like scavenger hunts, Billhighway Olympics and company-wide outings to local events
- Flexible work schedules
- Four-day work weeks during the summer
- Free snacks and drinks
- A wellness program that includes massage therapy, mediation, and fitness challenges
- Office spaces include exercise machines, standup desks and yoga balls
- Personalized business cards for all team members
- Peer to peer and leadership awards for above and beyond performance
- Flexible work environment offering work from home time and the ability for team members to bring their children to work if they need to
- Awards to recognize anniversary and birthday milestones. After being a Billhighway team member for a decade, team members receive a cash bonus and are given a 10-day sabbatical to pursue their dreams
Got Chapters? Billhighway is a chapter management solution that unifies data systems and simplifies administrative processes to empower staff and volunteers, so you can focus more time and energy on members and growing your organization.
About The Best and Brightest Award
The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® program recognizes and honors companies that go above and beyond for their employees. This program scores participants based on company performance, including work life balance, employee education, retention and more.
About Crain’s Detroit Business Cool Places to Work
Crain's Detroit Business distinguishes a special group of companies as a Cool Place To Work annually. The results are determined by the organization's employees who give high-marks anonymously through an independently rated survey. The "Cool Places to Work in Michigan" project is a statewide program managed by Best Companies Group (BCG). The final rankings are announced in a special publication by Crain’s Detroit Business.