“We are truly honored to be recognized by CEL, and our residents, for the fourteenth year in a row,” stated Randall Lewis, Principal and Executive Vice President of Lewis Apartment Communities.
UPLAND, Calif. (PRWEB) May 11, 2021
Lewis Apartment Communities is proud to announce that for the fourteenth consecutive year (2007 – 2020), the company has been awarded the National Multifamily Customer Service Award for Excellence – Category II. The distinction is bestowed annually by the nationally recognized consulting and benchmarking firm CEL & Associates, Inc., which recognizes companies whose customer satisfaction levels are the best in the industry in the United States.
“We are truly honored to be recognized by CEL, and our residents, for the fourteenth year in a row,” stated Randall Lewis, Principal and Executive Vice President of Lewis Apartment Communities. “Our goal of hiring employees with a strong customer service orientation has resulted in a resident-friendly atmosphere where exceptional service is the norm. This goal also ensures the maintenance of high standards of quality and redefines the apartment lifestyle for our guests. Our associates excel at recognizing our resident’s needs to provide specialized services that fit their lifestyles. This award is a tribute to the hard work and dedication of the Lewis Apartment Communities associates.”
Los Angeles-based CEL & Associates ranks companies in five classifications, which for 2020 includes Category I for companies with more than 50 properties; Category II for companies with 21 to 50 properties; Category III for companies with 6 to 20 properties; and Category IV for companies with 5 or fewer properties. Individual properties are eligible for “A List” or “A List Platinum” certificates. Additionally, 20 of Lewis’s apartment communities received the individual “A List” distinction, and 9 communities received the “A List Platinum” for outstanding customer service in 2020.
Lewis Apartment Communities individual “A List” properties include (in alphabetical order):
- Carmel Apartments, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Carmel at Woodcreek West, Roseville, CA
- Crystal Cove, Las Vegas, NV
- Del Mar, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Green Valley Apartments, Chino Hills, CA
- Green Valley Crest, Chino Hills, CA
- Harvest at Damonte Ranch, Reno, NV
- Homecoming at Eastvale, Eastvale, CA
- Jamboree Apartments, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Montecito, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Mountainview, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- North Upland Terrace, Upland, CA
- Parkview Place, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Rosewood/Redlands Pines, Redlands, CA
- Santa Barbara in Chino Hills, Chino Hills, CA
- Sunscape, Alta Loma, CA
- Sycamore Park, Ontario, CA
- Sycamore Terrace, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- The Enclave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Village Green, Covina, CA
Lewis Apartment Communities individual “A List Platinum” properties include:
- Evergreen, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Gramercy Park Duplexes, Sacramento, CA
- Latitude 39, Reno, NV
- Linden Court, Rialto, CA
- Sahara West, Las Vegas, NV
- Santa Barbara at Terra Vista, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Somerset, Redlands, CA
- The Sycamores, Vacaville, CA
- Villa Capri, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
“Your commitment to the highest level of quality and service to residents has resulted in your Best In The Industry ranking for 2020. This is indeed an honor your entire organization has earned through hard work and a dedication to service excellence,” said Christopher E. Lee, president and CEO of CEL & Associates.
The “A List” is determined based upon the survey results of hundreds of thousands of residents nationwide. The primary goals of the awards program are to recognize firms that provide superior service to their customers, build industry awareness that quality and service can impact a company’s bottom line, and set national benchmarks so others can measure success.