“We are truly honored to be recognized by CEL, and our residents, for the thirteenth year in a row,”
UPLAND, Calif. (PRWEB) May 15, 2020
Lewis Apartment Communities is proud to announce that for the thirteenth consecutive year (2007 – 2019) the company has been awarded the National Multifamily Customer Service Award for Excellence – Category II. The distinction is bestowed annually by the nationally recognized consulting and benchmarking firm CEL & Associates, Inc., which recognizes companies whose customer satisfaction levels are the best in the industry in the United States.
“We are truly honored to be recognized by CEL, and our residents, for the thirteenth year in a row,” stated Randall Lewis, Principal and Executive Vice President of Lewis Apartment Communities. “Our goal of hiring employees with a strong customer service orientation has resulted in a resident friendly atmosphere where exceptional service is the norm. This goal also ensures the maintenance of high standards of quality and redefines the apartment lifestyle for our guests. Our associates excel at recognizing our resident’s needs to provide specialized services that fit their lifestyles. This award is a tribute to the hard work and dedication of the Lewis Apartment Communities associates”.
Los Angeles-based CEL & Associates ranks companies in five classifications including Category I for companies with more than 50 properties; Category II for companies with 21 to 50 properties; Category III for companies with 6 to 20 properties; and Category IV for companies with 5 or fewer properties. Individual properties are eligible for “A List” or “A List Platinum” certificates. Additionally, 29 of Lewis’s apartment communities received the individual “A List” distinction, and 4 communities received the “A List Platinum” for outstanding customer service in 2019.
Lewis Apartment Communities individual “A List” properties include (in alphabetical order):
- Antelope Ridge, Antelope, CA
- Carmel Apartments, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Carmel at Woodcreek West, Roseville, CA
- Crystal Cove, Las Vegas, NV
- Del Mar, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Evergreen, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Gramercy Park Duplexes, Sacramento, CA
- Green Valley Apts./Crest, Chino Hills, CA
- Harvest at Damonte Ranch, Reno, NV
- Homecoming at Creekside, Sacramento, CA
- Homecoming at Eastvale, Eastvale, CA
- Homecoming at Terra Vista, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Homecoming at The Preserve, Chino, CA
- Jamboree Apartments, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Linden Court, Rialto, CA
- Montecito, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Mountainview, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- North Upland Terrace, Upland, CA
- Parkview Place, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Rosewood, Redlands, CA
- Santa Barbara at Terra Vista, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Santa Barbara in Chino Hills, Chino Hills, CA
- Sunscape, Alta Loma, CA
- Sycamore Park, Ontario, CA
- Sycamore Terrace, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- The Enclave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Villa Capri, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Village Green, Covina, CA
Lewis Apartment Communities individual “A List Platinum” properties include:
- Latitude 39, Reno, NV
- Sahara West, Las Vegas, NV
- Somerset, Redlands, CA
- The Sycamores, Vacaville, CA
“Your commitment to the highest level of quality and service to residents has resulted in your Best In The Industry ranking for 2019. This is indeed an honor your entire organization has earned through hard work and a dedication to service excellence,” said Christopher E. Lee, president, and CEO of CEL & Associates.
The “A List” is determined based upon the survey results of hundreds of thousands of residents nationwide. The primary goals of the awards program are to recognize firms that provide superior service to its customers, build industry awareness that quality and service can impact a company’s bottom line and to set national benchmarks so others can measure success.