“The entire Forcura team is thrilled to bring this impressive lineup of speakers and moderators together for an event that no one will want to miss"
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (PRWEB) August 26, 2020
Forcura is excited to share more additions to the inaugural Forcura CONNECT Summit’s speaker lineup full of stellar healthcare industry leaders. This Friday, Aug. 28, the health technology company will host speakers and moderators as they connect and collaborate on the systemic issues of the care continuum recently elevated by the pandemic.
The updated list of speakers and moderators from major national healthcare brands includes:
- Mandi Bishop, Gartner VP Analyst
- Dave Hill, MITRE Principal Engineer
- Dr. Gordon Kuttner, Florida Blue Medicare Senior Medical Director
- Trisha Crissman, CommonSpirit VP of Operations and COO
- Yolanda Robles, CulturaLink Founder & President
- Bill Crane, Analyst & Journalist
- Dr. Romilla Batra, SCAN Health Plan Chief Medical Officer
- Jarrett Bauer, Health Recovery Solutions CEO and Co-Founder
- Dawn Whaley, Sharecare President
- Scott Decker, Homecare Homebase President
- Jessica DaMassa, WTF Health Executive Producer and Host
- Bill Dombi, National Association for Home Care & Hospice President
- Bruce Greenstein, LHC Group Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer
- Matthew Holt, Publisher The Health Care Blog
- Craig Mandeville, Forcura CEO
- Tim Ashe, WellSky Chief Clinical Officer
- Meredith Mull, QRM Executive Vice President of Population Health Management
- Dr. Jennifer Schneider, Livongo President
- B.J. Boyle, PointClickCare Post-Acute Insights VP & GM
- Dr. Rasu Shrestha, Atrium Health EVP & Chief Strategy Officer
- Dr. Eliza “Pippa” Shulman, Medically Home Chief Medical Officer
- Elliott Wood, Medalogix President & CEO
- Nick Muscato, Amedisys Chief of Staff and SVP for Strategic Finance
- Paul Wilder, CommonWell Health Alliance Executive Director
The Summit will cover a range of significant subjects such as data and analytics, patient and provider relationship management and care team collaboration.
“The entire Forcura team is thrilled to bring this impressive lineup of speakers and moderators together for an event that no one will want to miss,” said Forcura Founder and CEO Craig Mandeville. “Although we are one organization who is committed to improving the continuity of care, the Forcura team can’t wait to see the comprehensive improvements and discoveries that result from this event.”
Forcura seeks to advance the care continuum beyond the Summit and will package the results of the event and release an overall vision for improving tools, technologies and overall communication in the acute and post-acute care industries. Speaker recordings will also be available to registered attendees following the event.
All proceeds raised from the $50 registration fee will be donated to United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund. For more information about the Summit or to register, please visit http://www.forcura.com/connectsummit.