“Our original research and conversations from our CONNECT Summit clearly point to five market drivers that everyone should factor into their strategic initiatives."
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (PRWEB) December 10, 2020
Forcura, a healthcare technology company that enables safer patient care transitions along the care continuum, announces the publication of its comprehensive post-acute care industry report that includes original contributions and insights from over a dozen leading healthcare executives. Titled “What Happened and What’s Next in Post-Acute Care,” the report synthesizes the top takeaways for the post-acute healthcare industry in 2020, and explores the five themes it projects will be the leading business influencers on the sector in 2021 and for years to come.
- Bruce Greenstein, EVP and chief strategy & innovation officer for LHC Group, Inc.
- Dr. Jennifer Schneider, former president of Livongo
- Anthony P. “Tony” Miller, COO of AngMar Medical Holdings, Inc.
- Trisha Crissman, vice president of operations and COO at CommonSpirit
- Dr. Rasu Shrestha, EVP and chief strategy and transformation officer at Atrium Health
- David Hill, principal engineer at MITRE and co-founder, PACIO working group
- Paul Wilder, executive director of CommonWell Health Alliance
- Meredith Mull, EVP of population health management for QRM-C
- Dr. Pippa Shulman, CMO of Medically Home
- Beth Prince, vice president of revenue management services at Corridor
- Bill Dombi, president of the National Association for Home Care and Hospice (NAHC)
- Scott Decker, president of Homecare Homebase
- Yolanda Robles, founder of CulturaLink
The report names these as the five most significant drivers for the post acute healthcare industry in 2021:
1. Interoperability of technology
2. Patient centricity
3. Influence of reimbursement/payment models
4. Provider business diversification
5. Healthcare equity
“Everyone realizes that 2020 is historic for the unprecedented disruption and lives lost to the COVID-19 public health crisis” says Forcura founder and CEO, Craig Mandeville, “and operating in-the-moment has been a necessity. It has also possibly reduced the time the industry has to plan for what else is around the corner.” Craig continues, “Our original research and conversations from our CONNECT Summit clearly point to five market drivers that everyone should factor into their strategic initiatives. We’re proud to offer this report and believe it will guide health industry companies to focus more on patients and better secure their bottom lines.”
Forcura issues this report as a follow-up to its seminal thought leadership event hosted in August, the Forcura CONNECT Summit, believing that curating diverse perspectives of trusted advisors from across the continuum of care will empower its clients, partners, and all stakeholders to deliver better patient care. The report is free and available for download at https://www.forcura.com/what-happened-and-whats-next-in-post-acute-care
Forcura, a leading healthcare technology company headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, facilitates continuity of care via technology, analytics and a deep commitment to enabling better patient care. The Forcura suite of tools is powered by Forcura Connect, a proprietary framework for standardizing interoperability and integration among post-acute health care organizations, physicians, electronic health records (EHRs) and other supporting technology vendors. Through our technology and analytics solutions, we are a step closer every day to elevating the opportunities of post-acute care. The company has received awards for Fastest Growing Company for the fifth consecutive year, Best UI/UX Design in SaaS, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine. For more information visit http://www.forcura.com, call 800-378-0596 or follow Forcura on LinkedIn.