We are excited to add the 48-inch width to our lineup of professional range tops. You can expect this handsome appliance to have the same high-quality power and radical Italian design that we showcase on each of our products.
LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) January 26, 2023
Forza, the ultra-premium Italian cooking appliances brand, spotlights its new 48-inch Professional Range Tops at the International Builders' Show (IBS) and Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in Las Vegas, Nevada, from Jan. 31 to Feb. 2 with the American Gas Association in booth C2108.
“We are excited to add the 48-inch width to our lineup of professional range tops,” said Marco Guerzoni, Forza Director of Marketing and Product Development. “You can expect this handsome appliance to have the same high-quality power and radical Italian design that we showcase on each of our products.”
Ultra-premium Italian cooking appliances brand @ForzaCucina expands its range top line by adding a 48-inch model, which will be debuted at the 2023 International Builders’ Show in #LasVegas. @IntlBldrsShow #IBS2023 https://www.forzacucina.com/product-category/range-tops/
KEY FEATURES OF THE 48-INCH PROFESSIONAL RANGE TOP:
- The 48-inch Professional Range Top features eight full brass burners—four front-range dual-flame burners that adjust from 685 Btu for simmering to a powerful 20,000 Btu, and four single-flame burners in the back that range from 2,200 to 12,000 Btu—for precise cooking control.
- It is equipped with Forza’s continuous Infinito™ Grate System edge-to-edge cast iron grate system with an integrated bullnose – the industry’s largest continuous usable cooking surface.
- It also comes with a fastback porcelain trim that provides a seamless integration into your kitchen island while increasing the usable cooking service even further for maximum efficiency.
- The black porcelain spill tray makes cleanup simple while providing a dramatic aesthetic for the range top that emphasizes the brass burners, while the stainless-steel knobs with a red "racecar" stripe elevate your kitchen design.
- Its bold form and style embody the soul of radical Italian design with the heart of an American muscle car, featuring unique angular racecar-inspired lines.
The new entry to the product line joins the previously released 30 and 36-inch models. For additional information about Forza’s Professional Range Tops, please visit https://www.forzacucina.com/product-category/range-tops/.
Forza delivers dynamic Italian design with ultra-premium, professional cooking appliances. Designed and built in the heart of the famed Emilia-Romagna region in Modena, Italy, Forza appliances include professional gas ranges, dual convection electric wall ovens, professional range tops, high-performance ventilation hoods and a powerful, energy-efficient dishwasher. Forza is the American brand of parent company, Glem Gas, which has been producing high-performing appliances that embody the spirit of Italian craftsmanship for more than 60 years. For more information about Forza, visit forzacucina.com.