We are always proud to see long-term success and recognition for our attorneys. At Kane Russell Coleman Logan, we prioritize our relationships with clients while maintaining a strong roster of dedicated, skilled attorneys.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 24, 2020
Texas-based law firm Kane Russell Coleman Logan is home to fourteen attorneys recognized in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. The selected attorneys practice in both the Dallas and Houston offices and represent a broad cross-section of the firm’s corporate, litigation, real estate, labor and employment, tax, bankruptcy, and immigration practices.
“We are always proud to see long-term success and recognition for our attorneys. At Kane Russell Coleman Logan, we prioritize our relationships with clients while maintaining a strong roster of dedicated, skilled attorneys.” Managing Director Karen Cox said.
First published in 1983, the Best Lawyers list is reliant on peer review alone. According to Best Lawyers, the thorough selection process is “designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services.” Honorees are selected through a combination of peer review votes and analysis of written feedback, resulting in a comprehensive list of attorneys that is recognized for their high caliber of legal knowledge, ethics, and professionalism.
Six attorneys from the firm’s Dallas office have been selected:
- Kenneth W. Biermacher, Commercial Litigation, 9 consecutive years
- Lawrence T. Bowman, Insurance Law; Commercial Litigation, 6 consecutive years
- Joseph M. Coleman, Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights; Bankruptcy Litigation 21 consecutive years
- Brian N. Hail, Commercial Litigation, 6 consecutive years
- Raymond J. Kane, Real Estate Law, 10 consecutive years
- Gordon B. Russell, Corporate Law; Real Estate Law, 4 consecutive years
Eight attorneys from the firm’s Houston office have been selected:
- Dennis P. Duffy, Labor Law – Management; Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment, 13 consecutive years
- Andrea Johnson, Litigation - Labor and Employment, 4 consecutive years
- Arthur M. Nathan, Tax Law, 12 consecutive years
- Christopher Pappas, Construction Law; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants; Insurance Litigation, 3 consecutive years
- James D. Prappas, Immigration Law, 13 consecutive years
- Michael Ridulfo, Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights
- Andrew J. Sarne, Litigation – Insurance
- Forrest M. Smith III, Real Estate Law, 3 consecutive years
Kane Russell Coleman Logan PC is a full-service law firm with offices in Dallas and Houston. Formed in 1992, the firm provides professional services for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to medium-sized public and private companies to entrepreneurs. KRCL handles a wide array of transactional, litigation, employment, and bankruptcy matters in Texas and throughout the country.
SOURCE: Kane Russell Coleman Logan PC