We rise to this moment by challenging norms," said Startup Boston Founder and Lead Organizer, Stephanie Roulic. "For Startup Boston, this means reimagining our conference as a virtual experience. It also means recognizing the ways that we can better support inclusion in the startup community.
BOSTON (PRWEB) September 15, 2020
What: Startup Boston Week is a celebration for the people and companies that have led to Boston’s renaissance as a central hub for startup innovation. Over five days, featuring more than 200 speakers, 10 tracks and 70 free events, each day serves a specific discipline so attendees can plan their attendance according to their greatest needs.
Who: Aimed towards educating and uniting the startup community, Startup Boston Week is for entrepreneurs at every stage, from founders and c-suite to engineering and sales. Here are just some of the speakers and the topic on which they are speaking:
- Anna Palmer, CEO & Cofounder, Dough. Customer to Champion: Building a Community for Your Startup
- Sarah Hodges, Partner, Pillar Venture Capital. A Matter of Trust: How to Build Brand Credibility That Earns Traction and Funding
- Pariss Chandler, Founder & CEO, Black Tech Pipeline. Candidates, Collaboration, and Code: How to Build a Winning Engineering Team
- Courtney Utsey, Sr. HR Operations Specialist, Enzyvant. A Team of One: How to Do Human Resources without the Resources
- Vivek Bedi, Digital Product Executive. Workshop Your Roadmap: Building Out a Product Roadmap in Real-Time
- Greg Shell, Managing Director, Double Impact Bain Capital. Making Lemonade: How Startup Leaders Create Success Out of Failure
- Stephanie Kaplan Lewis, Cofounder & CEO, Her Campus Media. Beyond Your Syllabus: How to Grow a Successful Startup While in School
- Eli Velasquez, Venture Development Director, VentureWell.Venturing into VC: How to Break into Venture Capitalism
- James Hamet, Cofounder & Architect, Neurable. No Data, No Problem! How to Be Smart About Decision-Making on Limited Data
- Shonak Patel, Startup Advisor & Consultant. You Complete Me: Retaining Your Customer Success & Support Teams
When: Monday, September 21 – Friday, September 25, 2020
Where: All sessions are virtual. Attendees will receive an event link after registration.
Additional Resources: http://startupbostonweek.com/schedule
Follow #SBW2020 on social media for live updates from the event.