NAPERVILLE, Ill. (PRWEB) November 07, 2018
On Thursday, November 1st, the Frequent Traveler Awards unveiled the winners of the Frequent Traveler People’s Awards and Frequent Traveler Titan and Media Awards for the Americas.
The Frequent Traveler Awards recognize the companies and teams that create, design, and manage inspiring loyalty programs. The Frequent Traveler Awards is the only travel loyalty focused recognition event that provides regional recognition and ceremonies (Europe/Africa/Americas) and recognizes programs from 3 core travel divisions (airline, hotel, and rental car.) The Frequent Traveler Awards represent both the voices of frequent travelers and industry titans. The Titan Awards are selected by a board of previously notable loyalty leaders who have been an integral part of building the loyalty industry and the Media Awards are chosen by a group of notable journalists who follow and cover the loyalty industry. Lastly, the People’s Awards are selected by consumers, who have voted online to choose the Best Program Innovation, Best Promotion, Best Elite Program, Best Redemption Ability, Best Loyalty Customer Service, the Collinson sponsored Program of the Year, and Best Affinity Credit Card.
The winners for the awards are as follows (the list is also available at https://ftawards.com/awards/winners/):
- Best Overall Airline Promotion: Delta SkyMiles
- Best Overall Hotel Promotion: Radisson Rewards
- Best Overall Car Rental Promotion: Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
- Best Elite Airline Program: LATAM Pass
- Best Elite Hotel Program: Marriott Rewards & Starwood Preferred Guest
- Best Elite Car Rental Program: Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
- Best Airline Redemption Ability: GOL Linhas Aéreas Smiles
- Best Hotel Redemption Ability: Le Club AccorHotels
- Best Car Rental Redemption Ability: Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
- Best Airline Loyalty Customer Service: Delta SkyMiles
- Best Hotel Loyalty Customer Service: Le Club AccorHotels
- Best Car Rental Loyalty Customer Service: Avis Preferred
- Airline Program of the Year (sponsored by Collinson): LATAM Pass
- Hotel Program of the Year (sponsored by Collinson): Hilton Honors
- Car Program of the Year (sponsored by Collinson): Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
- Best Affinity Credit Card: Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express
- Best Program Innovation: Radisson Rewards
- Frequent Traveler Media Award - Airline: Alaska Mileage Plan
- Frequent Traveler Media Award - Hotel: Marriott Rewards & Starwood Preferred Guest
- Frequent Traveler Media Award - Car Rental: Budget Fastbreak
- Frequent Traveler Titan Award - Airline: United MileagePlus
- Frequent Traveler Titan Award - Hotel: Marriott Rewards & Starwood Preferred Guest
- Frequent Traveler Titan Award - Car Rental: Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
Presented by American Express and Engage People, the invite-only Awards Ceremony at the Westin Long Beach offered an elegant three-course dinner and a ceremony led by America’s #1 Travel Radio Show host, Rudy Maxa.
“It's truly been an exciting year for the Loyalty industry", said Tommy Danielsen, Founder of the Frequent Traveler Awards. "For the first time, a global award program incorporates the voice of the media and of the titans of the industry, and celebrates regional winners. We look forward to continuing to recognize excellence and innovation in loyalty."
= About Frequent Traveler Events, LLC =
Frequent Traveler Events, LLC provides knowledge, recognition, and inspiring events to the loyalty industry. We create hubs of knowledge through our pools of frequent travelers, program connections, supplier relationships, and our own consultative approach to better connect our industry. The company offers Frequent Traveler Awards, Loyalty Summit, Frequent Traveler University, and Travel Rewards Expo.
Frequent Traveler Awards and Loyalty Summit are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Frequent Traveler Events, LLC in the United States and/or other countries.
For more information: