The spectacular RAF Museum in London was a fitting venue to celebrate a year of innovation by European and African loyalty programs. For the first time, an award program recognizes both the voice of frequent travelers and the opinion of titans of the loyalty industry.
NAPERVILLE, Ill. (PRWEB) September 27, 2018
On Thursday, September 20th, Frequent Traveler Awards (https://ftawards.com) unveiled the winners of the Frequent Traveler People’s Awards and Frequent Traveler Titan Awards in Europe and Africa.
The Frequent Traveler Awards recognize the companies and teams that create, design, and manage inspiring loyalty programs. Frequent Traveler Awards is the only travel loyalty focused recognition event that provides regional recognition and ceremonies (Europe/Africa/Americas) and recognizes programs from 3 core travel divisions (airline, hotel, and rental car.) The Frequent Traveler Awards represent both the voices of frequent travelers and industry titans. The People’s Awards are selected by consumers, who have voted online to choose the Best Program Innovation, Best Promotion, Best Elite Program, Best Redemption Ability, Best Loyalty Customer Service, Program of the Year, and Best Affinity Credit Card. In addition, a board of six previous notable loyalty leaders (https://ftawards.com/awards/titan-awards/) chose the winners of the Frequent Traveler Titan Awards.
The winners for the awards are as follows (the list is also available at https://ftawards.com/awards/winners/):
- Best Airline Overall Promotion: Lufthansa Group Miles & More
- Best Airline Loyalty Customer Service: Lufthansa Group Miles & More
- Best Hotel Overall Promotion: Le Club AccorHotels
- Best Hotel Loyalty Customer Service: IHG Rewards Club
- Best Car Overall Promotion: Avis Preferred
- Best Car Rental Loyalty Customer Service: Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
- Best Airline Elite Program: British Airways Executive Club
- Best Airline Program of the Year: Air France KLM Flying Blue
- Best Hotel Elite Program: Hilton Honors
- Best Hotel Program of the Year: Le Club AccorHotels
- Best Car Rental Elite Program: Sixt Cards
- Best Car Rental Program of the Year: Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
- Best Airline Redemption Ability: Air France KLM Flying Blue
- Best Affinity Credit Card: Lufthansa Group Miles & More Credit Card Gold
- Best Hotel Redemption Ability: Le Club AccorHotels
- Best Program Innovation: Le Club AccorHotels
- Best Car Redemption Ability: Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
- Frequent Traveler Titan Airline Award: Virgin Atlantic Flight Club
- Frequent Traveler Titan Hotel Award: Starwood Preferred Guest
- Frequent Traveler Car Rental Award: Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
Presented by American Express and Engage People, the invite-only Awards Ceremony at the Royal Air Force Museum in North London featured chocolate tasting and welcome cocktails by Luxury British cocoa grower and chocolatier Hotel Chocolat, an elegant three-course dinner, a ceremony led by America’s #1 Travel Radio Show host, Rudy Maxa, and an opportunity to gaze at the RAF Museum’s world-class collection.
Attendees of the Loyalty Summit, which was held on the same day at the Hyatt Regency - The Churchill, were treated to an invitation to the event along with over 120 representatives of Airline, Hotel, and Car Rental loyalty programs based in Europe.
“I am thrilled to celebrate the return of the Frequent Traveler Awards," said Tommy Danielsen, Founder of the Frequent Traveler Awards. “The spectacular RAF Museum in London was a fitting venue to celebrate a year of innovation by European and African loyalty programs. For the first time, an award program recognizes both the voice of frequent travelers and the opinion of titans of the loyalty industry.”
Voting for the Americas is now ongoing at https://vote.ftawards.com. The results will be announced on November 1, 2018 in Long Beach, CA in partnership with Airline Information’s Mega Event.
About Frequent Traveler Events, LLC
Frequent Traveler Events, LLC provides knowledge, recognition, and inspiring events to the loyalty industry. We create hubs of knowledge through our pools of frequent travelers, program connections, supplier relationships, and our own consultative approach to better connect our industry. The company offers Frequent Traveler Awards, Loyalty Summit, Frequent Traveler University, and Travel Rewards Expo.
Frequent Traveler Awards and Loyalty Summit are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Frequent Traveler Events, LLC in the United States and/or other countries.