Digital transformation spending is expected to reach $3.4 trillion in 2026. DesignRush interviewed RNO1's founder to explore how businesses can leverage emerging technologies to stay competitive.
NEW YORK, Nov. 19, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Statista revealed digital transformation spending hit $1.6 trillion in 2022. It is projected to reach $3.4 trillion by 2026. This surge highlights the need for businesses to adopt emerging technologies to accelerate their digital transformation and stay competitive.
In the latest interview, DesignRush sat down with Michael Gaizutis, founder of RNO1, to gain insights into the challenges and strategies for driving digital transformation in businesses.
"The intersection of AI and Web3 is particularly interesting," says Gaizutis. "Until now, there's been some separation between these two realms, but we're starting to see more convergence. Web3 companies are increasingly integrating AI technologies into their blockchain-based projects."
Highlights of our interview with Gaizutis include:
- Insights on how to venture into the world of advertising and marketing
- How RNO1 challenged and redefined the status quo in the agency sector
- How the agency preserved its unique edge in collaborating with industry giants like Microsoft, Airbnb, and Disney
- The roles of AI and Web3 in shaping the future of digital transformation
- Strategies for businesses to effectively adapt to the evolving landscape of Web3 and the Metaverse
The past week was also marked by other insightful stories on DesignRush:
- Is the Synergy Between AI and Web3 the Future of Innovation?
- How SMEs Can Challenge Big Brands With Emerging Tech and Innovation
- Branding Agencies' New Playbook: Carving a Niche in the Shadows of Giants
DesignRush.com is a media platform and B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies through expert reviews and agency ranking lists, awards, knowledge resources, and personalized agency recommendations for vetted projects.
Notes for Editors:
If you would like to feature DesignRush interviews, please include a linked credit to https://spotlight.designrush.com/ as the source.
We would also love to hear from you. Contact us at [email protected] with your feedback or to discuss other topics that suit your needs.