We want to empower organizations to best leverage the cloud to secure and process their data.
BULVERDE, Texas (PRWEB) January 16, 2020
Futurex today announced that it is kicking off a three-part webinar series – starting January 22 – to empower financial services organizations to best leverage the cloud to secure and process day-to-day financial data. Attendees will learn the latest in cloud security technology, including tokenization and point-to-point encryption (P2PE), and hear migration best practices. The webinar series includes “How to Incorporate Cloud-Based HSMs into Your Crypto Infrastructure” taking place on January 22, 2020; “Tapping the Cloud for P2PE and Tokenization to Secure PCI Data” taking place on February 5, 2020; and “Streamlining Financial Remote Key Loading in the Cloud” taking place on February 19. Registration is now open for all three webinars: futurex.com/webinar. For more information on the webinar series: https://www.futurex.com/blog/best-practices-for-staying-secure-in-the-cloud-for-financial-services.
The majority of enterprises have already made the shift to the cloud, with 83% of their workloads to take place in the cloud this year, according to Hosting Tribunal. The cloud presents extensive options to centralize, streamline, and update an organization’s entire cryptographic infrastructure – addressing security and compliance protection, agility and flexibility, and reduced costs.
This webinar series is open to all organization looking to make strategic decisions about cloud security, particularly financial services organizations.
- January 22, 2020, 12:00 p.m. ET: How to Incorporate Cloud-Based HSMs into Your Crypto Infrastructure. Register: futurex.com/webinar
- February 5, 2020, 12:00 p.m. ET: Tapping the Cloud for P2PE and Tokenization to Secure PCI Data. Register: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8864661169865569037
- February 19, 2020, 12:00 p.m. ET: Streamlining Financial Remote Key Loading in the Cloud. Register: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6863179471895417356
- Learn what organizations should look for in a cloud cryptographic environment
- Hear best practices and the latest technologies in the face of an ever-changing threat landscape and evolving regulatory requirements
- Learn which financial industry use cases are best suited for the cloud, and which still require on-premises HSMs
- Learn about tokenization and point-to-point encryption, your best secret weapons to optimally secure data at rest and in transit – and reduce the scope and cost of compliance
For over 40 years, Futurex has been a trusted provider of hardened, enterprise-class data security solutions. More than 15,000 organizations worldwide, including financial services and enterprises, use Futurex’s innovative Hardened Enterprise Security Platform and the VirtuCrypt Hardened Enterprise Security Cloud – hardware security modules, key management servers, and enterprise-class security cloud solutions – to address their mission-critical systems, data security, and cryptographic needs. This includes the secure encryption, storage, transmission, and certification of sensitive data. For more information, please visit https://www.futurex.com.