MCLEAN, Va. (PRWEB) April 26, 2021
Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG), a top digital marketing and public relations agency focused on high-growth technology companies, today announced it was awarded eight of the top prizes at the 2021 Hermes Creative Awards, one of the oldest and largest creative competitions in the world.
The four Platinum Hermes Creative Awards and four Gold awards recognize GMG’s excellence in writing, content marketing, growth marketing, digital advertising, graphic design and media relations on behalf of its clients over the past year. They add to a long list of recognitions for GMG’s excellence and leadership, including seven 2021 AVA Digital Awards, eight Platinum and seven Gold 2020 MarCom Awards, two Platinum 2020 dotCOMM Awards and a Gold 2020 Communicator Award.
“As we celebrate our tenth year of serving high-growth technology companies, these tremendous recognitions from the Hermes Creative Awards represent a lot of strategic focus and hard work by our talented team on delivering results to clients that are both measurable and meaningful,” said Leah Nurik, founder and CEO of Gabriel Marketing Group. “We’re incredibly honored to be recognized by our industry peers for our commitment to excellence in everything we do helping technology companies accelerate their growth and increase their public profiles and market share.”
GMG's Platinum awards include:
- Best Ebook Design: An ebook for Appcast, a global leader in programmatic recruitment advertising technology and services, that highlighted original research demonstrating the impact of gendered words on candidate attraction in online job advertisements
- Best Integrated Marketing/PR Campaign: A B2B growth marketing, digital advertising and national publicity campaign for User1st, a provider of digital accessibility software, that generated highly qualified business leads, directly attributable revenue and media coverage in top-tier business and technology trade publications
- Best Publicity Campaign: A year-long national publicity campaign for DocASAP, the industry’s most advanced patient access and engagement platform for health systems, health plans and physician groups; the campaign leveraged DocASAP’s own research and created new, original research and shared insights about consumer attitudes and preferences related to their healthcare experiences to secure 60 pieces of news coverage in national business and technology publications and healthcare industry trades totaling $1.32M in advertising equivalency and $3.97M in PR value
- Best Online Media Placement: A feature story at Forbes.com about the CEO of Zyter, a provider of a complete, end-to-end digital experience platform
GMG’s Gold awards include:
- Best Web Writing/Content: The Ultimate Guide to Nonprofit Fundraising for Frontstream, an industry leader in secure payment technology and distribution services for charitable giving, that provides a wide array of informational resources for increasing online donations
- Best Online Media Placement: A feature story at VentureBeat about Series A funding closed by Aquicore, a provider of a technology platform for digitizing real estate operations and optimizing buildings
- Best Original Research: An original research project for DocASAP that surveyed Americans’ attitudes about their healthcare experiences and telehealth preferences during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Best News Release: A news release that announced the key findings of an original research project for DocASAP that surveyed Americans’ attitudes about their healthcare experiences and telehealth preferences during the COVID-19 pandemic
The Hermes Creative Awards is one of the oldest and largest creative competitions in the world. Winners range from individuals to media conglomerates and Fortune 500 companies. The annual awards program is administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.
About Gabriel Marketing Group
Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG) is a growth marketing and public relations agency focused on high-growth technology companies, helping them to increase market awareness and rapidly grow sales through the strategic planning and execution of highly effective marketing, public relations, branding and communications programs. Its services include award-winning PR and analyst relations as well as market strategy consulting, digital marketing, advertising, SEO, marketing automation and content development. Over the past ten years, GMG has been repeatedly recognized for its work with top industry accolades including multiple Stevies, Communicators, MarComs and Daveys, among others. GMG has also repeatedly landed on DC Inno’s annual “50 on Fire” list and is one of the “Best Places to Work” as named by the Washington Business Journal. GMG is a Gold Certified HubSpot Agency Partner and a proud member of Eurocom Worldwide, the Global PR Network for B2B and Technology. For more information, visit https://www.gabrielmarketing.com/ and follow on Twitter @GabrielMrktg.