GMG's five 2022 MarCom Awards and four 2022 dotCOMM Awards recognize the agency's work in writing, graphic and web design, and media relations on behalf of its clients.
MCLEAN, Va., Nov. 8, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG), the industry's leading digital marketing and public relations agency for high-growth companies and organizations, today announced nine new industry recognitions – five 2022 MarCom Awards and four 2022 dotCOMM Awards – for its leadership, creativity and results. The newest awards brings GMG's total awards won in 2022 to 27 for its growth marketing, content development and public relations work on behalf of its clients.
"Our five Marcom Awards and four dotCOMM Awards represent our spirit of innovation and creativity in everything we do," said Leah Nurik, founder and CEO of Gabriel Marketing Group. "As a trusted partner to high growth companies and organizations for more than 10 years, GMG's nine new awards are a testament to our talented and hard working team members and their unique skill sets in bringing new insights, new technologies and new strategies and tactics to drive measurable and positive impact."
GMG's 2022 MarCom Awards wins include:
- Platinum: Best Research/Study: A national consumer survey, titled "State of Internet Connectivity and the Digital Divide in the U.S.," commissioned by Kajeet, a provider of wireless connectivity, software and hardware solutions, that provides a detailed look at Americans' beliefs about access to high-speed internet access before the pandemic, during the pandemic and going forward
- Platinum: Best Ebook: An ebook that details the results of Kajeet's national survey about access to high-speed internet connectivity
- Gold: Best Infographic: An infographic that presents the key results of Kajeet's national survey about access to high-speed internet connectivity
- Gold: Best News Release: A news release about the key results of Kajeet's national survey about access to high-speed internet connectivity
- Gold: Best Ebook: An ebook titled, "A Practical Guide to Launching Your XaaS" published by BluLogix, a provider of a SaaS billing and monetization platform
GMG's 2022 dotCOMM Awards wins include:
- Platinum: Best Blog, Single Post: A blog post titled, "Why Your Brand Needs to Hire a VP of Co-Creation for Vurvey," published by Survey, a provider of an innovative co-creation platform
- Platinum: B2B Website Design: A refreshed website for Link Labs, a provider of an end-to-end IoT platform for locating, managing and monitoring equipment, supplies and assets anywhere at any time
- Gold: Best Ebook: An ebook that details the results of Kajeet's national survey about access to high-speed internet connectivity
- Gold: Best News Article: A Link Labs bylined article titled, "What's to Come for IoT Asset Tracking and Monitoring in 2022," published in RFID Journal
The annual Marcom Awards program, administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), recognizes outstanding achievement by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design and production of marketing and communication materials and programs. The 2022 Marcom Awards competition received more than 6,000 entries from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers in the U.S., Canada and 43 other countries.
The annual DotCOMM Awards program, administered and judged by AMCP, recognizes the best elements of the web's evolving tools, including interactivity, content, design, social media, video, apps, blogs and influencers used in digital public relations, marketing and advertising campaigns. The 2022 dotCOMM Awards competition received more than 2,500 entries from throughout the U.S., Canada and numerous other countries.
About Gabriel Marketing Group
Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG) is a growth marketing and public relations agency focused on high-growth companies and organizations, helping them to increase market awareness and rapidly grow sales through the strategic planning and execution of highly effective marketing, public relations, branding and communications programs. Its services include award-winning PR and analyst relations as well as market strategy consulting, digital marketing, advertising, SEO, marketing automation and content development. Since 2011, GMG has been repeatedly recognized for its work with top industry accolades including multiple Stevies, Communicators, MarComs and Daveys, among others. GMG has also repeatedly landed on DC Inno's annual "50 on Fire" list and is one of the "Best Places to Work" as named by the Washington Business Journal. GMG is a Gold Certified HubSpot Agency Partner and a proud member of Eurocom Worldwide, the Global PR Network for B2B and Technology. For more information, visit https://www.gabrielmarketing.com/.
Michael Tebo, Gabriel Marketing Group, 571-835-8775, [email protected]
SOURCE Gabriel Marketing Group