MCLEAN, Va., Jan. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG), a top digital marketing and public relations agency focused on high-growth technology companies, today announced it was awarded five of the top prizes at the 2021 AVA Digital Awards, an annual global competition that honors excellence in digital creativity, branding and strategy. The two Platinum awards and three Gold awards highlight GMG's work in digital advertising, content marketing, graphic design and technology PR on behalf of its clients over the past year.
"These five awards get 2021 off to a great start," said Leah Nurik, founder and CEO of Gabriel Marketing Group. "We're excited about what lies ahead this year for our clients as we hope the world begins to return to a relative state of normalcy and our partners in the technology community continue to meet the challenge of propelling innovation forward during difficult times."
The AVA Digital Awards recognize outstanding achievement by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design, and production of media that is part of the evolution of digital communication. The awards program is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.
GMG's Platinum awards include:
- Best Integrated Campaign: A B2B growth marketing, digital advertising and national publicity campaign for User1st, a provider of digital accessibility software, that generated highly qualified business leads, directly attributable revenue and media coverage in top-tier business and technology trade publications
- Best Blog Series: A 7-part B2B blog series for User1st that highlighted the positive business impacts of web accessibility for people with disabilities
GMG's Gold awards include:
- Best Blog Series: A 7-part blog B2B series for Skyllful, a provider of a digital adoption platform, that highlighted the business benefits of implementing a digital training program for frontline workers so they can use their mobile apps and devices efficiently and effectively
- Best Blog Series: An 8-part series on the GMG blog about the best practices in growth marketing, digital advertising and technology PR
- Best Ebook: An ebook for Hausera, for online kitchen and bath retailer, that highlighted the results of a national survey of homeowners about their attitudes about home renovations and remodeling projects
The five 2021 AVA Digital Awards add to a lengthy list of recent recognitions for GMG's excellence and leadership in growth marketing, digital advertising and technology public relations. They include eight Platinum and seven Gold 2020 MarCom Awards, two Platinum 2020 dotCOMM Awards and a Gold 2020 Communicator Award.
About Gabriel Marketing Group
Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG) is a growth marketing and public relations agency focused on high-growth technology companies, helping them to increase market awareness and rapidly grow sales through the strategic planning and execution of highly effective marketing, public relations, branding and communications programs. Its services include award-winning PR and analyst relations as well as market strategy consulting, digital marketing, advertising, SEO, marketing automation and content development. Over the past nine years, GMG has been repeatedly recognized for its work with top industry accolades including multiple Stevies, Communicators, MarComs and Daveys, among others. GMG has also repeatedly landed on DC Inno's annual "50 on Fire" list and is one of the "Best Places to Work" as named by the Washington Business Journal. GMG is a Gold Certified HubSpot Agency Partner and a proud member of Eurocom Worldwide, the Global PR Network for B2B and Technology. For more information, visit https://www.gabrielmarketing.com/ and follow on Twitter @GabrielMrktg.
Michael Tebo, Gabriel Marketing Group, 571-835-8775, [email protected]
SOURCE Gabriel Marketing Group