SIBIU, Romania (PRWEB) March 10, 2021
If in February the line on everyone's mouth is “All you need is love”, the rest of the year most people will hold dear another saying: ”All you need is...data!”. To meet their needs, HablaCuba.com launches a new offer designed for all the data-thirsty Cubans out there. Between March 8-13, international top ups sent to Cubacel mobiles get an extra bonus, as follows:
- 500 CUP - 1 GB + 50 MIN + 50 SMS Bonus
- 650 CUP - 1 GB + 50 MIN + 50 SMS Bonus
- 750 CUP - 1 GB + 50 MIN + 50 SMS Bonus
- 1000 CUP - 2 GB + 100 MIN + 100 SMS Bonus
- 1125 CUP - 2 GB + 100 MIN + 100 SMS Bonus
- 1250 CUP - 2 GB + 100 MIN + 100 SMS Bonus
Cubacel has set in place some restrictions when it comes to how to use the amount, differentiating between the main balance and the bonus - Bono Dinero. For starters, the bonus expires 30 days after the top up is received in Cuba, whereas the main balance keeps the same validity as previous promos, that is 330 days from the recharge date. In addition to this, the Cubans who receive the top up should also pay attention to the way they want to spend the money wisely, because they can use the amount received both to purchase 3G packages, in case they have a compatible device, and talk and text in Cuba and abroad.
The entire amount (main balance and Bono Dinero) can be used for:
- National and international calls
- National and international texts (including SMS entumóvil)
ONLY THE MAIN BALANCE transferred can be used for purchasing 3G plans:
- 400 MB for 5 CUC
- 600 MB for 7 CUC
- 1 GB for 10 CUC
- 2.5 GB for 20 CUC
- 4 GB for 30 CUC
To activate the mobile internet plans, the recipient must enter the USSD code *133# and then dial 1 (data).
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, in order to help them gain access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
- The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9¢/min, for both landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, no distance is too long if people stay connected.
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.