LOS ANGELES, Dec. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/
Christmas is one of the busiest times of the year. Most people think about presents and parties. But wise buyers can save a lot of money. How? Simple, check for special discounts and compare prices online. Policyholders can get free car insurance quotes online from http://compare-autoinsurance.org
There are several ways to get cheaper car insurance:
- Set higher deductibles. Deductibles are paid by the client after filing a claim. After the client pays his share, the insurer will pay the difference. By selecting a higher deductible, the client will assume more financial responsibility and he will be rewarded with cheaper premiums. If the current policy is about to expire around Christmas, drivers should use this tip. Finding better coverage and setting higher deductibles will help drivers save a lot of money.
- Christmas offers for anti-theft devices. As we said before, there are more chances to get all sorts of discounts around Christmas. This also stands true for anti-theft and car-recovery systems. Check the market for offers. A driver can save a lot of money on new devices and car insurance. And, of course, will diminish the chances of having his car stolen.
- Christmas offers for safety devices. No matter if the car is a top safety pick or just an average model, adding extra safety devices is money-worth. It will be even more valuable if that device will help the driver get a discount. Policyholders should work with their insurers and ask which devices qualify for a discount.
- Car thieves do not take a break during Christmas. Pay attention where the car is parked. Ideally, a person should park his car in a locked garage. The best alternative is to park it in a monitored parking lot. Parking the car in a safe location will give the driver peace of mind and will help him avoid unpleasant situations.
- Bundle multiple insurance policies. Bundling insurance policies is a smart way to get cheaper premiums. Usually, it is cheaper to combine multiple insurance services or multiple vehicles under the same contract. However, a policyholder should compare prices after and before bundling and check if he will really save money.
"Besides using online quotes, there are other ways to get cheaper car insurance. Visit our website for more info and free car insurance quotes.", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information, please visit http://compare-autoinsurance.org
Media Contact: Russell Rabichev, Internet Marketing Company, 8183593898, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com