We have received so many requests over the years for a members-only section, and finally we are thrilled to announce that it is available.
PHOENIX (PRWEB) October 20, 2020
Award-winning blog GiangisKitchen.com, which features simple, delicious, elegant and nutritious recipes that can be created by anyone in just 30-45 minutes, has announced that it will be launching a private membership group.
The private membership group will offer members exclusive content each day of the week:
- On Monday, the blog’s founder Giangi Townsend will share some very special tips and tricks for kitchen gourmets of all experience levels — from those who are brand new, to those of who have been cooking for many years.
- On Tuesday, members can send in any question(s) that they would like Giangi to answer about cooking, menus, kitchen tools, shopping, and anything else.
- On Wednesday, Giangi will answer all of the submitted questions in a live Q&A session.
- On Thursday, Giangi will release the following week’s menu.
- On Friday, Giangi will take an item from the following week’s menu and provide a live step-by-step cooking lesson.
In addition, members will be able to purchase GiangisKitchen.com cooking classes at 60 percent off the regular price.
The activities in the private membership group will be streamed live on Facebook. However, members who do not have a Facebook account can access all of the recorded material directly on the GiangisKitchen.com website in a special members-only section.
Membership in the private membership group costs $14.99 per month. However, to celebrate the launch, members who sign-up during the initial launch period will only pay $10.00 per month for the first year.
“We have received so many requests over the years for a members-only section, and finally we are thrilled to announce that it will soon be available,” commented Giangi, who was named Best Food and Lifestyle Blogger — Southwest USA by CV Magazine, and who recently launched the ebook Back to Basics: Cooking 101 – A Beginner’s Guide to Cooking.
More information on the new GiangisKitchen.com benefit-filled private membership group will be published on the website's blog in the near future.
For all other information on GiangisKitchen.com, including advertising, marketing and media inquiries, email giangi(at)giangiskitchen(dot)com or visit http://www.giangiskitchen.com. Facebook users are invited to follow Giangi’s Kitchen at: https://www.facebook.com/giangiskitchen
GiangisKitchen.com is a popular and award-winning blog that features simple, delicious, elegant and nutritious recipes, geared to everyone: working moms, dads, grandparents, empty nesters, teenagers, and anyone else with a desire to prepare a great evening meal for their family in just 30-45 minutes. Access GiangisKitchen.com is free, and no sign-up is required. The website also features money-saving offers and coupons, and is optimized for all screens including tablets and smartphones. Visitors can also subscribe to get a weekly recipe round-up delivered to their inbox.