SEATTLE (PRWEB) November 28, 2018
Embracing the belief that it’s better to give than to receive, the new Gift Me Something app is redefining gift giving for friends, family, co-workers and everyone in between.
Gift Me Something is a social network that allows friends and family to create, share and suggest gift ideas. Whether creating wish lists for themselves, charities, friends, families or others, Gift Me Something enables users to consolidate wish lists in one place – while inspiring people to think outside the box for more meaningful, personal gifts.
“Gift Me Something redefines gifts not just as products, but also as favors, experiences, self-help, self-fulfillment, generosity, donations and more,” said John Weeden, founder and CEO of Gift Me Something. “Gifting and sharing, even to yourself, engenders gratitude and a healthier approach to our surroundings and interaction with our world.”
Gift Me Something’s app simplifies gift idea collation by allowing individuals to:
- Create gift lists, bucket lists, shopping lists and share them with friends and family
- Snap and post photos of geo-localized experiences, locations, venues, products and just about anything you can dream of to share with their network as part of their wish list creation.
Create wish lists from around the globe with a single click
Gifts can be organized into wish lists for individuals for specific categories, with the ability to add, edit, or delete as needed. Sample wish lists include:
- Special occasions such as holidays, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries or
- Cause-related lists and ideas for giving to various non-profits or charitable donations
- Ideas for party themes including decorations, food and beverage
- Hobby lists featuring supplies and experiences
The app is available to download through the App Store or through Google Play. For more information, visit http://www.gift-me-something.com.