Global Blockchain Summit will be the cornerstone of Denver Blockchain Week, Denver's top blockchain industry event, which puts the Denver and Boulder corridor on the map as a prime location for the blockchain industry.
GOLDEN, Colo. (PRWEB) October 04, 2018
Global Blockchain Summit, the premiere event featuring all things blockchain, Hyperledger, distributed ledger technology (DLT), Ethereum and fintech, returns to Denver on Friday, October 19 through Saturday, October 20. The Summit will be the cornerstone of Denver Blockchain Week, Denver's top blockchain industry event, which puts the Denver and Boulder corridor on the map as a prime location for the blockchain industry. The event will be held in Golden, Colorado, just a short drive from downtown Denver.
Building on the success of the Spring Global Blockchain Summit, which featured speakers from ShapeShift, VMware, Dragonchain, and Rebel A.I., founders John Carpenter and Hans Hultgren are expanding the Fall event. Carpenter and Hultgren have assembled thought leaders and visionaries from around the world who will be discussing blockchain trends, insights and predictions, and exchanging industry insider knowledge and ideas.
The Summit presents an opportunity for industry newcomers to learn the history and basics of this emerging technology, and for seasoned blockchain professionals to learn more about current and future applications from the top minds in the industry. Global Blockchain Summit will feature some of the world’s most prominent blockchain and distributed ledger experts and companies including:
- State of Colorado: Wayne Williams, Colorado Secretary of State
- State of Colorado: Gerald Rome, Colorado Securities Commissioner
- Dcntral: James Barry, Co-founder
- Consensys: Kevin Owocki, Founder GitCoin
- National Cybersecurity Center: Vance Brown, CEO
- Clause.io: Peter Hunn, Founder
- True Tickets: Steven Dobish, President and Co-founder
- BeefChain.io: Rob Jennings, CEO and Founder
- David Huseby: Hyperledger
- Bridge 21: Will Madden, CEO and Founder
- Decent: Daniel Riddell, Ambassador
- Stephen Keen, Attorney, Perkins Coie
- The DaVinci Institute: Michael Cushman, Senior Fellow and Board Member
A focus for the Summit is also on diversity, equality and women in blockchain, featuring:
- Armand Ngueti, President of the Africa Chapter of the GBA
- Navroop K. Sahdev, Economist and Fellow at MIT, and the 2017 United Nations Youth Delegate
- Lara Aulestia, Executive Director of Business Development at Resonate
This year’s Global Blockchain Summit is sponsored in part by law firm Perkins Coie, Boulder-based Zayo Group, Ideas By Nature and many others. Media partners include PR and marketing firm Cast Influence, who will be interviewing speakers leading up to and during the Summit on its InfluenceNow Podcast.
Friday October 19 - Saturday, October 20, 2018
Origin Hotel Red Rocks
18485 W Colfax Ave, Golden, CO 80401
Tickets to Global Blockchain Summit are $799 for both days and $499 for one day. Students and government officials can purchase two day passes for $499.
Attendance is limited. To register, visit https://www.eventsquid.com/register/4677 or for speaker or sponsorship information, visit https://globalblockchainsummit.com/interested-sponsoring-speaking.
About Global Blockchain Summit
Global Blockchain Summit is a gathering of experts from around the world sharing knowledge and insights about blockchain, the breakthrough technology that is poised to change how everyone interacts in the global economy. Vastly beyond cryptocurrencies and ICOs, the underlying distributed ledger technology can support initiatives that enable people to take more direct control of their identity, assets, accounts, and interactions with others. The Global Blockchain Summit is a conference structured in a way that supports meaningful interactions between speakers, experts, participants and entrepreneurs. For more information, please visit
https://globalblockchainsummit.com/ or follow us on Twitter @gblockchain1.