AireSpring is an early adopter, participating in the year-long beta test of our VMware SASE Platform solution. We’re excited to go to market with AireSpring and tap its channel partners ecosystem to bring SASE to enterprises across the globe.
CLEARWATER, Fla. (PRWEB) January 20, 2023
AireSpring, a leading global managed services provider specializing in Managed IT, Security Services, and Unified Communications, announced today that it is one of the first solution providers to deliver a completely integrated, global, fully managed SASE service--a platform that is built on the market-leading VMware SASE Platform.
“Managing corporate networks is increasingly complex with the explosion of connected devices, applications and data required to support the work from anywhere (WFA) model,” said AireSpring CEO Avi Lonstein. “Legacy WAN and VPN architectures no longer deliver adequate performance or security at the enterprise edge. VMware’s SASE solution fully integrates its industry leading SD-WAN technology and enables customers with the flexibility, visibility, security, and control that modern businesses need. AireSpring makes it easy for businesses to take advantage of these innovations with the launch of our Global Managed SASE solution.”
AireSpring’s Global Managed SASE offer builds on the company’s existing VMware-powered Global SD-WAN network and Global Private Network (GPN), as well as the recent deployment of VMware Edge Network Intelligence. All are delivered with AireSpring’s concierge support, including a single point of contact and proactive monitoring from the provider’s 24/7/365 global Network Operations Center (NOC).
AireSpring’s Global Managed SASE services are available exclusively through AireSpring’s network of sales partners.
“We’re excited to be among the first providers to deliver a fully managed and integrated global SASE solution to our valued partners and their business customers,” said Lonstein. “Our solution enables partners to provide customers with a modern network that can keep up with demands of digital transformation.”
Key benefits of SASE include:
- Reduction in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – Disparate systems result in unnecessary complexity. SASE provides integrated systems, unified management, and end-to-end visibility with self-healing.
- Transformation of Infrastructure – SASE provides optimized high-performance connectivity over any transport. SASE can connect all types of users on a network, including remote, home and office with SD-WAN.
- Acceleration of Application Modernization – SASE supports cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure, provides security risk-free infrastructure for applications to cloud migration and improves user experience.
- Support of Distributed Architecture – SASE gives users in any location access to applications everywhere on the network. SASE also supports edge computing and services.
- Transformation of Security – SASE provides consistent security based on user identity and shifts security staff from managing boxes to delivering policy-based security services.
- Enablement of New Digital Business Scenarios – SASE supports mergers and acquisitions and facilitates third-party secure access and collaboration.
About the VMware SASE Platform
The VMware SASE Platform extends the security boundary beyond the data center and cloud to applications and users, minimizing the attack surface and protecting users, networks, applications, and data against threats. Through the VMware SASE Platform, organizations can:
-Use a single cloud-native, multitenant platform for the on-ramp to public and private cloud;
-Provide a unified, more secure access experience for branch, campus, and mobile users;
-Deliver contextual access based on user identity, device location and security posture;
-Administer web and security policy control from a single management platform.
“VMware is thrilled to be the technology platform behind AireSpring’s new Global Managed SASE offering,” said Abe Ankumah, Vice President of Product Management VMware SASE. “AireSpring is a forward-looking MSP and a valued VMware partner. AireSpring is an early adopter, participating in the year-long beta test of our VMware SASE Platform solution. We’re excited to go to market with AireSpring and tap its channel partners ecosystem to bring SASE to enterprises across the globe.”
The VMware SASE Platform includes:
- VMware SD-WAN – The VMware SD-WAN solution delivers high-performance, reliable branch access to the cloud and traditional data center for easy deployment and management across cloud or hybrid environments. This is supported by more than 3,000 cloud gateways available in more than 200 points of presence (PoPs) globally.
- VMware Edge Network Intelligence (ENI) – This solution, which AireSpring added to its Managed SD-WAN solution in March 2022, provides proactive, actionable intelligence to ensure that end-user and Internet of Things (IoT) devices get expected performance levels and analytics from wireless local area networks (WLANs), local area networks (LANs), software-defined wide area networks (SD-WAN), SASE and applications.
- VMware Cloud Web Security – This cloud-hosted service protects users and infrastructure accessing SaaS and Internet applications from threats, offering visibility, control, and compliance. This solution integrates secure web gateway (SWG), cloud access security brokers (CASBs), data loss prevention (DLP), URL filtering and remote browser isolation (RBI).
- VMware Secure Access – A remote access solution that offers users consistent, optimal and more secure cloud application access through a network of worldwide managed nodes. This solution enables zero-trust network access (ZTNA).
AireSpring’s VMware-powered SD-WAN, ENI and Cloud Web Security services are available today.
Partners can learn more about AireSpring’s new Global Managed SASE and Cloud Web Security offering by visiting https://airespring.com/vmware-cloud-web-security/.
To become a partner, visit AireSpring at https://airespring.com/become-a-partner/, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.888.389.2899.
Founded in 2001, privately held and debt-free AireSpring is an award-winning global managed services provider that delivers managed connectivity, mobility, communications, IT, and security services to multilocation enterprises worldwide. The company offers its solutions to businesses exclusively through a network of channel partners that includes agents, technology solutions brokers (TSBs), managed service providers (MSPs) and value-added resellers (VARs). AireSpring’s services include Global Connectivity, Global Managed SD-WAN and SASE, UCaaS, SIP Trunking, Managed IT, Managed Security and Mobility. AireSpring provides access to thousands of network providers in the US and around the world, delivering a seamless single-source solution with one bill and one point of contact. For more information, or to become an AireSpring partner, please visit http://www.airespring.com or contact us at 888-389-2899.
VMware and VMware Edge Network Intelligence are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
Senior Vice President, Marketing