HOUSTON (PRWEB) November 01, 2018
Shale shaker is the first stage separation equipment in the mud recycling system. The used drilling fluids would be firstly guided into the shale shaker for large size or coarse cuttings separation. The performance of the shale shaker will greatly affect subsequent equipment working efficiency. To maximally recover the drilling fluids at shale shaker stage, GN recently released the VIST vacuum shale shaker screen device that can be easily installed with shale shaker. By using the VIST vacuum shale shaker screen device, not only larger amount drilling fluids could be recovered, but also the waste discharge would be greatly reduced.
What is ViST Vacuum Shaker Screen
The VIST vacuum shale shaker screen is a combination of shale shaker screen and vacuum working unit. Under the last panel shaker screen, a collecting pan or a hopper will be installed to collect the drilling fluids passing through the screen holes. At bottom of the hopper, a suction hole will be connected to the vacuum unit via hose; collected drilling fluids will be sucked to the vacuum unit and then push out to a storage tank. Normally, when the drilling cuttings pass through the last panel screen, the volume of drilling fluids recovered is depends on the G force. After equipping the VIST vacuum shale shaker screen, under the strong suction function, the drilling fluids would pass the wire mesh quicker than before, so that more drilling fluids would be collected.
Click below link to watch working video of GN VIST Vacuum Shale Shaker Screen
Advantages of the ViST Vacuum Shaker Shaker Screen
1. The Vist vacuum shale shaker screen system is suitable for OBM, WBM and SBM.
2. Comparing with non-VIST shale shaker screen, the VIST shale shaker screen increases the recovered drilling fluids by 30%~50%, less drilling fluids will be lost, less waste will be discharged for better environmental protection purpose. Per the drilling speed, the recovered drilling fluid is around 3 cubic meters per day.
3. After installation of the VIST shale shaker screen device, the cuttings discharge from the shale shaker will be much dryer. The cost in placing an extra High G force drying shaker will be saved. In the meanwhile, the dryer cuttings would be transported much easier.
4. By using the ViST vacuum shaker screen system, the mud engineer can put finer screen on the shaker which and separate the much finer cuttings.
How Many Shale Shaker could be connected to the VIST Vacuum Device
Client may ask how many shakers can be connected to the VIST vacuum device. And if any other devices need to get to make sure the VIST shale shaker screen works well? As this VIST shale shaker screen is fully air operated, thus an air compressor would be required. One set vacuum unit can work to recover the drilling fluids from maximum 3 shale shakers with maximum air capacity required at 8 m³/min (280 CFM).
IS it easy to operate the Vacuum Shale Shaker Screen?
1. Collection pan is welded to install under the last panel shaker, between pan and screen, there are rubber sealing strip to prevent the drilling fluids leakage.
2. There are passing holes at both sides of the shaker pedestal to lay the suction hose for easy free location of the vacuum unit.
3. There are total 5 ports on the vacuum unit, 3 of them will connect to maximum 3 shale shaker, 1 for air supply, the last at bottom is used for fluids discharge.
4. One control switch for run and stop, operator can set the sucking time and discharge time by spinning the timer.
GN is not only able to provide the ViST vacuum shale shaker screen system to fit on GN's own shale shaker, but also on clients’ existing shale shaker. The ViST vacuum shale shaker screen is an ideal equipment to recover more drilling fluids. For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Contact GN Solids Control
- Add: No. 3 Industry Road, Dachang Chaobai River Development Area, Langfang, China
- Website: http://www.gnsolidscontrol.com