“They tell us our software has the operational impact of hiring at least two full-time Citrix or VMware experts who are proactively discovering end-user experience issues and solving them before users are impacted.” Thomas Charlton, CEO, Goliath Technologies
PHILADELPHIA (PRWEB) August 05, 2020
IT Pros Troubleshoot and Resolve Citrix and VMware End-User Experience Issues Quickly with Goliath
Goliath Technologies, a leader in end-user experience monitoring and troubleshooting software, has been named a Top Virtualization Solutions Provider by Cloud Computing Outlook. Through its support of Citrix and VMware Horizon virtualized environments, Goliath is one of ten vendors that “are at the forefront of providing virtualization solutions and impacting the industry.”
“Recognition like this underscores what we already hear from our clients like American Airlines, Ascension, Bank of America, Xerox, and others,” shares Thomas Charlton, CEO and Chairman of Goliath Technologies. “They tell us our software has the operational impact of hiring at least two full-time Citrix or VMware experts who are proactively discovering end-user experience issues and solving them before users are impacted.”
Goliath offers end-user experience monitoring and troubleshooting software for organizations using desktop virtualization from Citrix or VMware. The software automatically discovers an organization’s Citrix or VMware environment and identifies what to monitor, the thresholds to set, and then alerts when thresholds are exceeded for all potential events, conditions, and failure points regarding end-user performance.
In the first half of 2020, Goliath Technologies continued to grow and deliver powerful solutions to help IT ensure a seamless end-user experience anywhere, on any device, and at any time.
- Released End-User Productivity Reports on Citrix providing visibility into remote worker productivity.
- Introduced Application Availability Testing as a Service to deliver seamless access to applications and proactively alerts IT if issues do arise – all without installing software on-premises.
- Augmented channel partners adding SSI, Diamond -Validated Citrix Service Provider, and VNC.
- Joined IGEL Ready Program as a technology partner to ensure the combined solution offers optimal value to Health IT professionals.
- Expanded status as the Healthcare IT Standard adding new health systems to client roster including, but not limited to, Maimonides Medical Center and CGH Medical Center.
- Delivered Goliath Performance Monitor 11.8.1 to help IT Pros proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, and document Citrix or VMware Horizon performance issues.
“We are passionate about helping IT Pros solve challenges with software. Recently with the surge of remote working, due to COVID-19, we had clients asking for data to determine if employees were as productive working from home as in the office. We listened to their needs, and our technical team rapidly delivered a new End-User Productivity Report for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop that provides critical insights into remote worker performance – and has now become a must-have for our clients,” says Charlton.
To learn more on how Goliath Technologies can help better anticipate, troubleshoot, and document end-user performance issues, visit: goliathtechnologies.com.
About Goliath Technologies
Goliath Technologies offers end-user experience monitoring and troubleshooting software, with embedded intelligence and automation, that enables IT pros to anticipate, troubleshoot, and document performance issues regardless of where workloads, applications, or users are located. By doing so, Goliath helps IT break out of reactive mode, and into proactive mode. Customers include Universal Health Services, NorthBay Healthcare, Penn National Insurance, Bank of America, American Airlines, Office Depot, Tech Mahindra, Pacific Life, Xerox, HCL, and others. Learn more about how we empower proactive IT at goliathtechnologies.com.