“While the continuous surge in the COVID-19 cases is startling, there is still so much companies can do to ensure the safety of their customers and essential workers in these tough times,” said Richard Uzelac, the CEO and Founder of GoMarketing Inc.
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (PRWEB) December 10, 2020
GoMarketing Provides New Covid-19 Information Service for Home Services and launched the first service for Conejo Valley Air of Newbury Park California. As the world cheers the new COVID-19 vaccine announcement, it is time to realize and accept that it will take at least a year until distribution reaches every home service company’s essential worker. GoMarketing now offers simplified COVID-19 safety information for companies that provide home services amidst a pandemic crisis. As Thanksgiving holiday ends, more home services companies will have to resume operations. “While the continuous surge in the COVID-19 cases is startling, there is still so much home services companies can do to ensure the safety of their customers and essential workers in these tough times,” said Richard Uzelac, the CEO and Founder of GoMarketing Inc.
“Although there is a vast amount of information pertaining to COVID-19 safety, essential workers need more simplified and updated COVID-19 safety guidelines. It is important to understand that it will take some time before home service companies can operate without COVID-19,” continued Richard Uzelac, the CEO and Founder of GoMarketing Inc. Home service companies, like Conejo Valley Air, are responsible for clarifying the classification of essential services to workers and highlighting relevant safety practices before, during, and after visits.
Most individuals and families cannot overlook appliance repair, heating and air, or plumbing tasks even during a pandemic. It is a service that essential workers must provide in a safe and effective manner. Despite customers' reluctance, home-based service provider companies are regularly adjusting to ensure the safety of workers and customers. Home services companies should not have one-time generalized COVID-19 safety guidelines.
“As new information about the virus surfaces, we will update our Client’s websites to ensure everyone’s safety. Home services companies must communicate and convey the latest COVID-19 safety practices to workers and customers,” said Richard Uzelac, the CEO and Founder of GoMarketing Inc.
Service Person’s In-home Precautions
- Service personnel must always wear a mask to protect themselves and their Customers
- They must put on booties over their shoes at the front door of the home to not track dirt and the virus into the home.
- If possible, additionally wear a face shield or safety glasses to protect all parties.
- When at all possible where a new pair of rubber gloves upon entering the home.
Contracting the Virus: What You Should Do!
- If one or more workers test positive for the COVID-19, follow the 14-days of self-quarantine and avoid contact with other people.
- If symptoms get worse, get immediate medical care. Also, make sure to separate yourself from even animals in your house.
- Just because you recover from the virus does not mean you should stop safety measures.
- Immunity variations and parameters are not clear, and it would be sensible to continue to wear a facemask.
- Just like cleaning hands regularly, make sure to avoid sharing household food or other items with other people.
- You need to clean and keep an eye on high-touch surfaces at home and the places you visit to render services.
When Someone You Know Contracts the Virus
- Not all COVID-19 symptoms will start to appear after 14 days of exposure.
- Symptoms can appear after 2-14 days from the day of exposure.
- Always lookout for symptoms such as dry cough, shortness of breath, chills, or fever in people close to you.
- Find out infected person’s severity of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Try to have the patient leave the home or isolate in a room during the service call.
- Service technicians should use doors, walls and hang plastic to build a barrier between themselves and the inhabitants where ever possible.
- Make sure to maintain regular airflow at the workplace. All it takes is to open a door or window to let the fresh airflow.
- Apart from regular hand-hygiene, don’t touch your eyes, mouth, or nose with unwashed hands.
- If you render in-person services and get close to an infected person, keep the clothes away from your body and face.
Based out of Thousand Oaks, California, GoMarketing uses the following mission statement to deliver digital marketing results to their clients: “Understand. Engage. Succeed. Grow.” Acting as digital marketing professionals within a wide range of industry sectors, the GoMarketing team specializes in many Services, including; SEO, content strategy, website design and development, and more. GoMarketing provides a full suite of marketing solutions that generate online leads and sales for businesses throughout the country. For more information about their custom marketing plans, contact GoMarketing directly at 805.413.7893 or visit GoMarketing.com.
About Richard Uzelac, CEO of GoMarketing
Founder of GoMarketing and RealtyTech Inc., Richard Uzelac is an Emmy award-winning graphics producer, former Director of Realtor.com, and sits on several boards of directors. Richard Uzelac’s GoMarketing works with Corporations and Small Businesses to generate exposure, sales and improve online reputation. Mr. Richard Uzelac is also available as a Technology Speaker, Seminar Provider and Business Consultant. For more information, contact Richard Uzelac at 805.413.7893.