As we look back at 2022, we are incredibly proud of what we achieved in areas of revenue growth, client service, personnel, and product enhancements.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) February 02, 2023
Chicago-based Grandview Analytics, a leading technology consulting and managed data services company empowering financial institutions, today announced it achieved significant milestones in 2022, including record revenue growth over 2021. Additionally, the company invigorated its leadership team with strategic hires in sales, marketing, recruiting, and product development.
“As we look back at 2022, we are incredibly proud of what we achieved in areas of revenue growth, client service, personnel, and product enhancements,” said Matthew Biver, CEO of Grandview Analytics. “We owe our success to our dedicated and skilled team, who everyday attack client challenges with enthusiasm, creativity, and expertise.”
Highlights of Grandview Analytics’ achievements in 2022 include:
Company growth: The company demonstrated upward momentum by doubling revenue growth of its consulting practice and tripling revenue growth in managed data services, compared to 2021. The company welcomed 15 talented consultants and engineers, including several leadership hires, and grew its client roster by 25 percent.
Strategic hires: As the company experienced strong growth, the leadership team expanded with strategic hires who will pursue Grandview’s mission of providing financial industry clients with innovative data management and reporting solutions. Key hires include:
- Barnes Evans, Managing Director, Head of Strategic Alliances. Evans will spearhead the management of strategic relationships with key platforms and providers across the financial services ecosystem.
- Jen Pavlus, Managing Director, Head of Talent Management. Pavlus will support aggressive talent, career development and engagement programs for Grandview’s growing team.
- David Toomey-Wilson, Director, Sales and Business Development, Managed Data Services. Toomey-Wilson will focus on expanding the client base for Rivvit and Managed Data Services.
- Len Celmer, Senior Engineer and Head of Enterprise Data Management (EDM). Celmer is charged with enhancing the end-to-end data management workflow for Rivvit.
- Ryan Turner, Senior Engineer and Head of Frontend Development. Turner will leverage his full stack development expertise to create an intuitive user experience and interface design that brings Rivvit’s sophisticated backend capabilities to life for Rivvit users.
Rivvit product milestones: Grandview continued to invest in Rivvit, its data management and reporting software that allows clients to view clean, integrated data from disparate systems in one place. With its managed data service and Rivvit platform, Grandview provides the infrastructure and support needed to manage data and produce actionable insights, relieving clients of the manual processes and developmental burden. It includes a pre-built investment data warehouse and a low-code framework for integrating data sources, creating custom dashboards and reports, and managing data quality through a white-labeled offering and customizable workflows.
In 2022, Rivvit achieved major milestones on the product roadmap:
- Data Quality Management (DQM): Launched Rivvit-DQM, a data quality engine that helps clients monitor the health of their data, giving them a controlled framework to set up data quality rules, detect issues, and manage exceptions based on their unique business rules.
- Workflow Scheduler: Deployed a robust workflow management module that allows clients to define custom schedules and underlying business processes to ensure critical tasks are completed in a timely manner. The Scheduler was initially deployed to help Rivvit clients manage the status of their inbound and outbound data feeds. This flexible tool is currently being configured for additional use cases requested by Rivvit users.
- Rivvit-Guidelines: Introduced Rivvit-Guidelines, a compliance rules engine that enables clients to easily manage their portfolios in accordance with governing documents, regulatory guidelines, and asset allocation strategies. This module provides summary and detailed insight into test results and gives investment managers a tool for pre-trade analysis, portfolio allocations, and post-trade compliance reporting.
- Soc 2 Type II Certification: Achieved System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Type II certificate, a measure of Grandview’s dedication to, and compliance with, information security.
Thought Leadership: In 2022, Grandview solidified its presence as a thought leader in the investment management community by publishing blogs, whitepapers, client success stories, and other insights relevant to data and technology challenges the financial industry faces.
“Companies in all segments of the financial services industry contend with increasingly complex technology, data, operations, and compliance issues,” said Biver. “We are committed to implementing the tools and frameworks needed to efficiently integrate their technologies, scale their operations, and improve their data and analytics.”
ABOUT GRANDVIEW ANALYTICS
Grandview Analytics is a technology consulting and data management software company serving the financial industry. They provide strategic advisory, technology implementation, and data services to help asset managers and asset owners overcome technology, data management, and reporting challenges associated with evolving regulatory requirements and increased demand for transparency from investors.
Their SOC2 certified data management and reporting platform, Rivvit, integrates disparate data to give clients a single source of accurate, actionable, and reliable data. Contact their team for more information about how to consolidate your disparate data sources into a single version of the truth for your organization by visiting https://www.grandviewanalytics.com.