Silberline Bright Silver Effect with exceptional cost-in-use!
Tamaqua, PA (PRWEB) May 01, 2017
Silberline is pleased to announce the addition of SPARKLEBRITE Premier 012-PAC and 012-PA products for the graphic arts market. These silver dollar flakes offer excellent brightness with a low particle size for optimal printability.
The New SPARKLEBRITE Premier pigments are also unique in that they are well suited for applications that require excellent brilliance and performance, without the significant investment typically associated with other aluminum pigments in this bright color space and size.
- High brilliance silver dollar flake
- High value – Participate in High Brilliance applications, affordably
- Excellent for tinted, polychromatic effects
- Small particle size D50 = 12 microns – for both Gravure & Flexo
SPARKLEBRITE Premier 012-PAC
- Offered as paste carried in isopropyl acetate, pigment solids = 65%, solvent =35%
- Formerly named L12730
SPARKLEBRITE Premier 012-PA
- Offered as paste carried in isopropyl alcohol, pigment solids = 65%, solvent =35%
- Formerly named L12751
Utilize one of these two options if you need a bright silver effect with an exceptional cost-in-use benefit!
Samples and prints are available immediately!