RALEIGH, N.C. (PRWEB) March 31, 2020
No matter what digital transformation initiative CIOs wish to take on, integration is the key requirement for making it happen. Without a sound integration strategy, transformation initiatives die a slow and costly death, never accomplishing the required business objectives.
The Value of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform whitepaper and comparison case study, produced by Green Irony, provides a perspective from a lifetime of engineering experience into the integration and middleware challenges enterprises face today.
There are many different approaches to tackle the incredible challenges posed by modern-day integration scenarios. The Green Irony team of integration experts have used just about every pattern, platform, and programming language to tackle those challenges. That experience is why they want to share the benefits of the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform compared to building an integration platform from scratch.
A side-by-side comparison case study, included with the whitepaper, showcases how two insurance carriers addressed their integration challenges and the differences in corresponding feature rollouts. The comparison of the two approaches reveals how using MuleSoft resulted in a 56% savings in initial stages of API platform initiatives and a 2x increase in API development speed.
The whitepaper provides insights into:
- The technical landscape of integrations - How MuleSoft compares to alternative approaches
- Reinventing the Mule: Can an enterprise just build it themselves?
- The staff and expertise needed to execute integration initiatives using MuleSoft vs. building your own integration network
- The total cost of ownership of the two approaches
- A comparison case study - Homegrown vs. Mule - providing a first-hand account that reveals velocity and total cost of ownership to develop APIs using both integration approaches
To download the full whitepaper that includes the comparison case study, visit https://greenirony.com/the-value-of-mulesoft-anypoint-platform-whitepaper.
ABOUT GREEN IRONY:
Green Irony designs scalable Application Networks that break down data silos and unlock the digital initiatives required to address today’s business challenges. They combine enterprise technology, architecture, and implementation expertise with an understanding of your business to maximize the return on your Salesforce and Mulesoft investments. To learn more about Green Irony, visit https://greenirony.com/