WASHINGTON (PRWEB) November 24, 2020
Workplace Safety Review, global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP’s OSHA podcast, has released episode 7, “Accident Investigations: What You Need to Know.” Host Michael T. Taylor interviews President of Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants, Quentin Baker. Taylor and Baker discuss workplace accident investigations and what they entail. Baker has over 40 years’ experience in in the fields of combustion, explosions, and blast effects, and has investigated more than 120 explosions.
Host of Workplace Safety Review and Chair of the firm’s OSHA Group, Taylor interviews influential environmental, health, and safety professionals across the country in a broad range of industries. Previous episodes include:
- Interview with Nevada OSHA’s Chief Administrative Officer, Jess Lankford
- OSHA’s Process Safety Management Standard, A 30-Year Review With David Moore of AcuTech Consulting
- Interview with Greg Richey of Colden Corporation on COVID-19 and Returning to Work, the Non-Essentials
- Interview with Hamid Arabzadeh on OSHA Recordkeeping Regulations During COVID-19
- Interview with Mike Hazzan of Acutech Consulting on PSM Auditing During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Interview with NIOSH Director John Howard on COVID-19’s Impact on Workplace Safety
Taylor focuses his practice exclusively on representing employers regarding OSHA and Chemical Safety Board (CSB) matters across the country. Over the last 18 years, Taylor has defended scores of employers during enforcement litigation before federal OSHA, Cal-OSHA, SC-OSHA, WA-DOSH, as well as other state plan states. Many of these representations have involved a significant injury, fatality, or catastrophic event in the workplace. He is currently providing guidance to employers regarding appropriate engineering, work practices, administrative controls, and personal protective equipment when dealing with COVID-19 in the workplace.
Check out all of Greenberg Traurig’s Podcasts.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT), has approximately 2200 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. The firm is net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage and Mansfield Rule 3.0 Certified. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com