Our customers turn to us because we’re the only company that can monitor 100% of the transactions flowing through all their critical business applications for access and process control violations...
FLEMINGTON, N.J. (PRWEB) May 15, 2019
Greenlight Technologies, the leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for monitoring and managing risk, compliance and performance across all critical business applications, today announced that The Silicon Review Magazine has named it among the ‘10 Fastest Growing SAP Solution Providers of the Year 2019.’ The magazine's editorial management team and board members selected Greenlight based on its superior solutions, customer reviews and strong partnership with SAP.
“The Silicon Review 10 Fastest Growing SAP Solution Providers of the year 2019 program identifies companies which are revolutionizing the decision making process, and winning a spot on this list indicates the company is one of the most trusted partner of SAP and is known for its impeccable solutions for resource planning complexities,” said Sreshtha Banerjee, Editor-in-Chief of The Silicon Review Magazine. “Greenlight Technologies has made our list several years in a row because of its strategic plans, strong reputation within the SAP community, and continued growth.”
“It is an honor to be recognized again by The Silicon Review as one of the 10 fastest growing SAP solution providers,” said Anand Adya, CEO of Greenlight Technologies. “It reinforces how Greenlight continues to make an impact in the SAP space and beyond. Our solutions provide real-time visibility into risk, compliance and performance across the enterprise. Our customers turn to us because we’re the only company that can monitor 100% of the transactions flowing through all their critical business applications for access and process control violations, alert business owners only when actual violations are detected and present the financial impact of those violations so they can be immediately remediated.”
Greenlight’s solutions include:
- Access Analysis – automatically detect which users have cross-application access entitlements that are Segregation of Duties (SoD) violations and sensitive access risks so business owners see what users can do and are able to determine whether they are willing to accept the risk.
- Compliant User Provisioning – self-service user provisioning that automatically scans access requests for cross-application entitlements and identifies SoD violations or sensitive access risks so business owners see what users can do and are able to determine whether they are willing to accept the risk. The review and approval process is automatically recorded, providing a complete audit trail.
- Access Review – continuously monitor user access entitlements across applications for access control violations or inactivity, automatically trigger a review workflow so business owners see what users can do and are able to determine whether they are willing to accept the risk and record the entire process from initial review through remediation, providing a complete audit trail.
- Privileged Access Management (PAM) / Firefighting for Business Applications – automatically enable and disable temporary privileged user access to applications when emergency access is needed to troubleshoot a problem or respond quickly to a business issue, monitor user activities and transactions for actual access violations, alert the business owner only when an actual violation occurs and record the entire process from initial review through remediation, providing a complete audit trail and peace-of-mind knowing fraud protection is assured.
- Access Violation Management – automatically monitor 100% of transactions across all enterprise applications for Segregation of Duties (SoD) and business process violations, alert business owners only when actual violations are detected, quantify the financial impact of the violations and record a complete audit trail, saving significant time, effort and costs and providing peace-of-mind knowing fraud protection and compliance are assured.
- Regulation Management – automatically assess and respond to regulatory changes, accelerate compliance with new and changing mandates, and expand regulatory control automation across systems.
- Application Security Monitoring – monitor and record in real-time what users are doing within and across critical business applications enterprise-wide so you automatically detect anomalous activities or control violations and can prevent the theft or exposure of sensitive information.
The Silicon Review article can be viewed at https://thesiliconreview.com/magazines/greenlight-technologies-governance-automatedtm/
About Greenlight Technologies
Greenlight Technologies makes monitoring and managing risk, compliance and performance in real-time, across all critical business applications, not only possible, but surprisingly easy and cost-effective. Our unique ability to integrate with and correlate data across multiple business applications, coupled with powerful analytics on user activities and transactions, delivers enterprise visibility of risk exposure and regulatory compliance from a single platform. Today, many of the world’s most respected, global 2000 companies rely on Greenlight to protect their assets from financial, operational, regulatory and security threats, ensure corporate compliance and improve performance. Our customers have saved millions in labor costs, audit fees and loss prevention. Learn more at https://greenlightcorp.com.