NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. (PRWEB) August 13, 2018
Greenway Health, a leading health information technology and services provider, announced today that five outstanding healthcare practices from across the country were recognized for their commitment to excellence in healthcare and innovation at ENGAGE18, Greenway’s annual customer engagement conference.
Serving communities in four states, plus Puerto Rico, the practices were chosen for their ongoing efforts to improve the healthcare industry using Greenway’s advanced suite of solutions. The practices range in size from just a handful of providers to more than 60 on staff.
Representatives from each practice were honored among peers during ENGAGE18 held August 10-13 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.
Recipients of the 2018 Greenway Customer Awards include:
- Roswell Pediatric Center (Roswell, Ga.), Practice Transformation Award for demonstrating continual improvements to the profession of medicine through the exploration of new possibilities in technology.
- New Era Medicine (Manchester, N.H.), Caregiver Excellence Award for improving the health of its community by setting the standard of caregiving excellence through exemplary local collaboration and quality patient care.
- Colorado Springs Pulmonary Consultants (Colorado Springs, Colo.), Greenway Healthy Practice Award for achieving success in improving key performance while staying focused on quality care.
- HealthLinc Community Health Center (Valparaiso, Ind.), Value-Based Care Award for showcasing successful efforts to develop and promote innovative models of care, services and collaboration to improve patient health outcomes.
- Corporation de Servicios Medicos de Hatillo (Utuado, Puerto Rico), Community Hero Award for demonstrating exceptional compassion, integrity and personal sacrifice while providing quality care to a distressed and underserved population.
“These practices exemplify the highest values of leadership in healthcare, demonstrating exceptional community engagement and an ongoing commitment to exploring new possibilities in care for patients,” said Richard Atkin, CEO of Greenway Health. “Through these partnerships, we can have a greater impact on the industry, using innovative technology to advance beyond the status quo and demonstrate true excellence in healthcare.”
Greenway is dedicated to working with its customers to provide cutting-edge electronic health record (EHR) and practice management software that meets their customers’ unique needs. Drawing on users of the company’s current offerings, including Intergy, Prime Suite and Success EHS, Greenway also welcomed its Project Polaris Customer Advisory Board (CAB) at ENGAGE18.
“This award is a reflection of our partnership with Greenway Health,” said Beth Wrobel, CEO of HealthLinc Community Health Center, which was awarded the Value-Based Care Award. “We’ve been on this journey together for 16 years, and Greenway is the difference-maker that allows us use the data at our fingertips to improve our community.”
With nearly 2,000 attendees each year, ENGAGE offers Greenway users the opportunity to learn and network together. About 300 Greenway team members join participants each year listening to user experiences and coaching practices on how to best use technology to manage real-life healthcare scenarios.
ENGAGE18 featured more than 100 educational sessions conducted by healthcare experts, including keynote speakers Dr. Bob Carr, president of the American College of Preventive Medicine, and Kevin Brown, author of The HERO Effect.
For additional information about Greenway Health events, our solutions and services, or today’s top healthcare topics, visit our podcast library
About Greenway Health
Improving health is at the heart of Greenway Health’s work. We connect providers to the right information and insights, at the right place and time, so they can make patient-driven care a reality while navigating the ever-changing healthcare system. Greenway delivers exceptional service through a deep team of clinical, financial and technology experts committed to innovations that keep people healthier and happier. We partner with over 10,000 organizations and 75,000 progressive providers across more than 40 specialties, which translates into more than 100 million lives that are touched by our solutions. All of Greenway Health’s solutions and services are designed to meet our company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Whether as a customer, strategic partner or staff member, we invite you to partner with us to create a smarter healthcare system. For more details, visit http://www.greenwayhealth.com, call (866) 242-3805 or follow Greenway on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Cortney Johnston, 678-559-8390