GRINNELL, Iowa (PRWEB) January 14, 2021
Grinnell Mutual is proud to partner with its independent agents to continue the Road to Success Scholarship program. Eighty $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to college-bound high school seniors with good driving records throughout our writing territory.
High school seniors are eligible for the $1,000 Road to Success scholarship if they:
- Are currently insured through a Personal Auto policy with Grinnell Mutual or Grinnell Select, or are dependents named on a Grinnell Mutual or Grinnell Select insurance policy
- Have maintained a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0
- Have clean driving records (no accidents or violations)
- Plan to attend an accredited post-secondary educational institution in the fall of 2021 as a full-time student
- Are not dependents of any Grinnell Mutual employee
Since the program began 16 years ago, Grinnell Mutual has awarded more than $830,000 through the program.
To apply, go to grinnellmutual.com.
About Grinnell Mutual
Grinnell Mutual, in business since 1909, is the 108th-largest property-casualty insurance company in the United States and the largest primary reinsurer of farm mutual companies in North America. Its products are available in 17 states.
For more information please contact:
Director of Advertising and Community Relations