“Everyone said a patent would be nearly impossible to harness, so we’re particularly thrilled to receive one," said Ronald Obray, CEO of GRIPBELL.
RENO, Nev. (PRWEB) July 16, 2020
The company also is awaiting approval of several other U.S. and international patents on its technology. It has filed with the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) to protect the weight system in countries governed by the World Trade Organization and has filed a continuation patent application from its issued utility patent.
GRIPBELL’s handheld products are the most versatile, highest-quality fitness products ever built for gym or home use. They offer an all-in-one full-body workout and can replace many other handheld gym products, including dumbbells and kettle bells to simplify or intensify cross-training, physical therapy, weightlifting, yoga or interval training sessions.
GRIPBELL products were developed with every type of fitness level in mind. With its simple transportable design, a variety of weights and the potential to be incorporated into multiple types of training, GRIPBELL can enhance any individual fitness program.
“We believe we have built the most radically innovative fitness tools for all ages and fitness levels,” said Ronald Obray, GRIPBELL’s President and CEO. “Everyone said a patent would be nearly impossible to harness, so we’re particularly thrilled to receive one. The GRIPBELL weights are the ideal product to keep in shape at home — now more than ever.”
GRIPBELL’s fitness set is already proven in the marketplace. The company sold 25,000 units during the beta soft launch phase in 2017. Key features of the product include:
- All-in-one product, consolidates all other handheld, weighted fitness equipment
- Beautiful streamlined design
- Color-coded weights from 3 to 90 pounds
- Training for any age, fitness level or activity
- Evenly distributed weight makes them easy to handle
- Made with hypoallergenic materials
- Easy to transport and lays flat in luggage for ultimate portability
- Can be used as an isometric tool to build strength and gain more flexibility
- Training exercise videos from experienced fitness instructors included
The newly issued utility patent is #10,449,404. It joins GRIPBELL’s three trademark registrations to protect the company’s intellectual property. A China patent for the product is pending with approval expected later this year.
“We will aggressively pursue our international patents over the next two years to find highly qualified distribution partners in the top 20 economic countries around the world,” Obray said.
Based in Reno, Nevada, GRIPBELL develops, sells and distributes the revolutionary GRIPBELL products. In response to the increased demand for innovative, full-body, space-saving fitness equipment for all ages and fitness levels, the patent-pending GRIPBELL is a powerful all-in-one Elite Performance fitness tool that can be used at home, at the office, in commercial gyms, or even while traveling. For more information, go to gripbell.com.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gripbell
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1Nen-Jo8IU8YDJY_x0-Dw/featured
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gripbell/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gripbell/