“After nine consecutive quarters at the top of our customer satisfaction list, Groove has clearly made a name for itself as a platform that its customers love to use.”- Michael Fauscette, chief research officer for G2.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) December 15, 2020
Groove, the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce®, today announced that its platform ranked #1 for momentum in the Enterprise segment across four sales tech categories: Email Tracking Software, Outbound Call Tracking Software, Account Data Management, and Sales Intelligence. Groove also received the highest overall and enterprise product satisfaction rankings in G2’s Grid Report for Sales Engagement, Winter 2021. Groove has topped G2’s highest-rated Sales Engagement Software list for nine consecutive quarters.
Released today, G2’s Winter 2021 Grid Report for Sales Engagement Software ranks the performance of 49 different sales engagement platforms. Groove outranked every competitor across eight product satisfaction rating categories.
Top scores based on verified users include:
- 95% would recommend Groove
- 97% find it easy to do business with Groove
- 95% affirm the quality of Groove’s customer support
- 93% say Groove is easy to use
- 92% say Groove is easy to set up
- 93% believe Groove meets all of their requirements
- 93% say Groove is headed in the right direction
GROOVE #1 MOMENTUM RANKINGS IN G2’S WINTER 2021 GRID REPORTS
Groove has ranked #1 in Enterprise momentum across the following sales tech categories:
- Email Tracking Software - Groove’s Gmail and Microsoft 365 integration auto-logs every email in real-time, eliminating sync errors and data latency.
- Outbound Call Tracking Software - Groove’s Dialer automatically logs calls, transcripts and SMS messages to Salesforce, including call notes, outcomes, and next steps.
- Account Data Management - Groove’s Salesforce-native platform ensures better data hygiene, fewer duplicates, no sync errors, and always-current data.
- Sales Intelligence - Groove gives sales teams visibility into real-time sales performance data for improved collaboration, optimization, reporting, and forecasting.
“Groove’s impressive ‘Momentum Leader’ position in the Winter 2021 G2 Momentum Grid Report is a testament to its strong growth in positive Enterprise user reviews,” said Michael Fauscette, chief research officer for G2. “After nine consecutive quarters at the top of our customer satisfaction list, Groove has clearly made a name for itself as a platform that its customers love to use.”
To learn more about Groove’s ranking in the G2 Winter 2021 Grid Reports, click here.
G2, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages 1M+ user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, more than four million people visit G2’s site to gain unique insights.
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce, specializing in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration. Built for the needs of full-cycle sellers, Groove automates non-sales activities so that pre- and post-sales reps can spend more time building relationships and generating revenue. On average, Groove gives revenue teams 20% of their time back to focus on higher-value activities. Groove’s Salesforce-native architecture can be customized to align with industry-specific workflows while ensuring more accurate reporting and forecasting, lower compliance risk, and streamlined administration.
Over 50,000 sales representatives use Groove at some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing companies, including Google, Uber, and Capital One. Groove has earned the highest customer satisfaction rating on G2 in the sales engagement category for over two years in a row.
Groove was named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and is one of the 2020 Inc. 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. Groove also ranks #16 on the San Francisco Business Times' "fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area in 2020" and #191 on the Deloitte 2020 Technology Fast 500 list. Founded in 2014, Groove is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in San Diego and Seattle. To learn more, visit groove.co.