“It’s a huge honor to be recognized by TrustRadius not just for Groove’s features and usability, but also for the exceptional support we provide to our customers." - Chris Rothstein, CEO of Groove
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) January 06, 2021
Groove, the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce®, today announced that it has won 2021 Best Customer Support, Usability and Feature Set Awards from TrustRadius.
This new 2021 “Best Of” award series from TrustRadius goes beyond satisfaction ratings to recognize companies based on three of the most important product attributes found on a business technology buyer’s list of requirements: Customer Support, Usability, and Feature Set.
- The Best of Customer Support Award recognizes companies that have excelled at providing their customers with outstanding customer service.
- The Best of Usability Award honors companies that have provided their customers with outstanding usability and product function.
- The Best of Feature Set Award recognizes companies with outstanding feature sets that have gone above and beyond to delight their users in 2020.
“Groove has earned three “Best Of” awards for customer support, overall usability, and its feature set in the Sales Engagement Platforms category on TrustRadius,” said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. “These awards are based entirely on feedback from Groove’s customers. On TrustRadius, Groove reviewers highlight the platform’s customizable templates, meeting scheduler, and Flows feature as stand-outs.”
To win one of the three “Best Of” awards, each nominated organization had to receive 10 TrustRadius reviews in the past year that featured specific mention of their product’s usability, features set, or customer support. Winners also had to rank in the top three positions of their category in terms of what percentage of positive responses they earned in 2020. Additional vetting via textual review analysis was also performed by the TrustRadius research team.
GROOVE REVIEWS FROM VERIFIED TRUSTRADIUS USERS
The following are just some of the verified customer reviews that contributed to Groove’s success in winning all three TrustRadius “Best Of” awards in the Sales Engagement Platforms category:
- “Groove's Customer Success team is the best I've seen from software vendors.” - Brandon L, Manager of Sales Development, Identity Automation
- “Groove is a great tool that allows me to outbound to a number of organizations efficiently. The reporting allows me to see which templates are the most successful and plan my approach strategically.” - Adrian M., Platform Partnerships, Uber for Business
- “Groove is an essential for not just my department but for various departments across our company.” - Maria L., Admissions Counselor, 2U
- “Groove is a very intuitive product. It's easy for a brand new user to hit the ground running with it, which makes onboarding less of a challenge.” - Bridgett C., IT Project Manager, Trader Interactive
“It’s a huge honor to be recognized by TrustRadius not just for Groove’s features and usability, but also for the exceptional support we provide to our customers,” said Chris Rothstein, CEO of Groove. “While we pride ourselves in having the most flexible and easy-to-use sales engagement platform in the industry, we know it’s ultimately the quality of our support and services that have allowed us to attract and retain such a strong, loyal, and fast-growing customer base.”
To learn why TrustRadius reviewers are so passionate about Groove, request a demo today.
TrustRadius helps technology buyers make better decisions and helps vendors tell their unique story, improve conversion, engage high-intent buyers, and gain customer insights. Each month over 1 million B2B technology buyers, over 50% from large enterprises, use verified reviews and ratings on TrustRadius.com to make informed purchasing decisions. Headquartered in Austin, TX, TrustRadius was founded by successful entrepreneurs and is backed by Mayfield Fund, LiveOak Venture Partners and Next Coast Ventures.
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce, specializing in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration. Built for the needs of full-cycle sellers, Groove automates non-sales activities so that pre- and post-sales reps can spend more time building relationships and generating revenue. On average, Groove gives revenue teams 20% of their time back to focus on higher-value activities. Groove’s Salesforce-native architecture can be customized to align with industry-specific workflows while ensuring more accurate reporting and forecasting, lower compliance risk, and streamlined administration.
Over 50,000 sales representatives use Groove at some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing companies, including Google, Uber, and Capital One. Groove has earned the highest customer satisfaction rating on G2 in the sales engagement category for over two years in a row.
Groove was named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and is one of the 2020 Inc. 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. Groove also ranks #16 on the San Francisco Business Times' "fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area in 2020" and #191 on the Deloitte 2020 Technology Fast 500 list. Founded in 2014, Groove is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in San Diego and Seattle. To learn more, visit groove.co.