Houston, TX and Marietta, GA (PRWEB) September 09, 2015 -- AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP solutions, announced that North Metro Church has implemented Intacct's best-in-class ERP system for the church's financial management. North Metro Church has been in operation for 15 years in Marietta, GA. With roughly 2,500 weekly attendees, North Metro’s elders and staff think of their church as a home to be lived-in, cared for and visited. It’s a place where family is embraced and strangers welcomed. In addition to serving the Marietta community, North Metro Church operates multiple international mission and outreach programs. After a rigorous software evaluation, North Metro Church chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the unique needs presented by its ongoing expansion.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by North Metro Church:
- Their available financial and operational reporting was very limited, required a great deal of manual work to produce, and there was no access to the reporting tool for church staff and leadership.
- Budgeting required a great deal of manual processing in Excel.
- Leaders weren’t getting the information they needed in real-time to help them make educated decisions about church projects and outreach missions.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- By subscribing to Intacct, North Metro Church’s finance department will be able to create custom reports for each pastor or ministry leader, as well as reports for the church’s board of directors.
- Intacct can integrate with the church’s budgeting and ChMS tools, providing better statistical and planning capabilities.
- Intacct will scale as the church grows in membership and expands to more locations.
Highlighted Comments from North Metro's Executive Pastor of Administration:
"We're coming off a server managed system with limited access, so moving to a web-based system is a big deal," said John Maggard, Executive Pastor of Administration at North Metro Church. "Intacct allows our departments to manage their own data and see it real time, and AcctTwo's implementation team and the support they've given us are absolutely amazing."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and financial management software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and non-profits face today. AcctTwo also outsources back office processes, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
Vice President of Sales
Peter Wagner, AcctTwo Shared Services, http://www.accttwo.com, +1 (512)415-6846, [email protected]