Our new holiday-focused microsite covers a wide variety of topics and best practices to help HR keep spirits high as the seasonal workload ramps up - HALO Recognition VP of Marketing Cord Himelstein
LONG ISLAND CITY, N.Y. (PRWEB) October 30, 2019
HALO Recognition, the leading single-source provider of recognition, reward and incentive programs, today launched a curated microsite to help organizations tackle one of the most challenging times of the year for engagement – the holidays.
“The holiday season, especially the month of December, is statistically the most stressful time for employees,” said Cord Himelstein, VP of Marketing and Communications of HALO Recognition. “Our new holiday-focused microsite covers a wide variety of topics and best practices to help HR keep spirits high as the seasonal workload ramps up.”
With the launch, HALO recommends the following five ways to keep everyone motivated during a hectic holiday schedule:
- Respect Work and Life Balance – Let employees have the flexibility to shop online while working or take time to go to their kids’ school holiday parties.
- Celebrate and Eat Together – Coworkers like to share meals together and that often means an increase in engagement and satisfaction so take time to organize a potluck.
- Give Extra Incentives and Perks for Longer Hours – There will always be a last-minute request or extra work to be done, make sure that employees are rewarded for that additional effort.
- Make Seasonal and Remote Workers Feel Included – While it may be more challenging to ensure seasonal remote workers feel a part of the team, they are a critical to the overall success of the business. Make an extra effort to personalize communications, participate in a gift exchange and generally feel welcomed.
- Boost Recognition Efforts – Whether giving gifts, throwing a holiday banquet or just simply saying thank you for being a valuable member of the team, increased recognition over the holidays can go a long way.
The holiday microsite offers a curated selection of HALO's best holiday-themed eBooks, videos, and articles covering topics like the most effective and reliable holiday recognition for employee, tips for throwing great office parties, and special considerations to include everyone in the spirit of the season.
HALO Recognition continues to be one of the largest employee recognition, rewards and incentive providers helping Fortune 500 companies drive employee engagement, build a positive work culture and deliver positive business outcomes.
To get more detail on holiday recognition planning, visit https://halorecognition.com/resource/holiday-recognition-resources/
About HALO Recognition
HALO Recognition, based in Long Island City, New York, is the leading single-source provider of recognition, reward, and incentive programs aligned with enhancing the employee experience. HALO’s universal cloud-based recognition platforms scale to any workforce and give HR full control over engagement strategy, with support for mobile, global, and offline teams. For more, visit http://www.halorecognition.com.