Discovery is one of the biggest challenges facing the industry, and audio hasn’t been able to capitalize on the world’s biggest audience on social media. We created Headliner to solve this challenge, and are seeing significant traction and impact.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 01, 2019
Headliner, the easiest way to promote a podcast, today introduced Headliner Automation, a new tool within Headliner that automatically turns podcasts into shareable videos. Headliner is already the leading solution for promoting and discovering audio content on social media and is used by some of the largest global media and audio companies including SiriusXM, NYTimes, CNN, BBC, Business Insider, Viacom, Vox, iHeartMedia, Audible, and more. Visit Headliner’s “Wall of Awesome” for some featured videos.
Over sixty thousand podcasters and hundreds of media companies are already using Headliner to save time and money creating videos to promote new and existing audio content on social media, where video’s visual nature exponentially outperforms static text and images. Creating these videos with Headliner takes minutes vs. days or weeks with no video editing skills required. With nearly a million videos created with Headliner to date (≈ 4,000 daily), Headliner Automation continuously analyzes historic and real-time performance data to identify the best clips and automate videos for every podcast. 1,500+ beta users have been testing Headliner Automation, and the company is refining for continuous optimization.
“The podcast industry is booming with big investments by media and tech companies, but there’s still a massive disconnect between growth and the number of consumers that actually listen to podcasts,” said Neil Mody, co-founder of Headliner. “Discovery is one of the biggest challenges facing the industry, and audio hasn’t been able to capitalize on the world’s biggest audience on social media. We created Headliner to solve this challenge, and are seeing significant traction and impact. The new AI capabilities will bring data-driven insights to podcast video creation and make it even easier to get content shared and discovered on social.”
Key Headliner Benefits
- Solves social for audio: Natively play a clip of the show in social, includes visualization to emphasize audio, and transcriptions/captions to handle volume off in social feeds.
- Built for non-video editors: Can be used by anyone with no video editing skills needed.
- Streamlined workflows: Frees up time with easy video creation and seamless social sharing.
- Easily repurpose existing audio content: Create videos of existing content and post full-length videos to YouTube.
Key Benefits of Headliner Automation
- More time saving: automatically turn podcasts into shareable videos delivered right to your email inbox that can be seamlessly posted to social media.
- Content optimization: With thousands of videos getting made daily and a library of nearly a million clips, Headliner is continuously improving its AI engine to suggest the best clips
- Flexibility: Users can select to have videos delivered daily or weekly and also choose from different formats and video lengths optimized for Instagram Stories, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Full Control: Users can preview their automated video and edit and customize the video within Headliner before posting to social, or download and save the project for later use.
The new Headliner Automation feature is available to all Headliner users (Free, Pro, Enterprise tiers). To get started with Headliner Automation, visit https://make.headliner.app/automation. For more information, visit our FAQs and watch our video.
Headliner is the easiest way for podcasters and media companies to promote new and existing audio content on social media. Thousands of top podcasters and the world’s largest media companies rely on Headliner to create shareable videos, reduce video production costs, increase content discovery and engagement, and win on social media. Founded in 2018, the company is headquartered in New York City. Learn more at https://www.headliner.app/