WACONIA, Minn. (PRWEB) July 25, 2019
Collaboration is key to building an effective workplace culture of health, and innovative organizations and individuals are taking the lead in working across disciplines to create cultures that encourage employee health and well-being. Those leaders will be in the spotlight at HERO Forum19, Sept. 10-12 in Portland, OR.
HERO (Health Enhancement Research Organization) will welcome employer leaders, corporate benefit professionals, and population health experts to the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront for discussions about the power of collaboration and how working together affects well-being outcomes and the ability to create thriving workplaces.
Keynote speakers and panelists at HERO Forum19 include:
- Judd Allen, PhD, president, Human Resources Institute, LLC
- Tyler Amell, PhD, MSc, chief relationship officer, CoreHealth Technologies
- Maggie Biscarr, MSW, director for global partnership solutions, PepsiCo
- Brian Castrucci, DrPH, MA, president and CEO, de Beaumont Foundation
- Dan Dehmer, senior production supervisor, Boston Scientific
- Stefan Gingerich, MS, senior research analyst, StayWell
- Jim Heffernan, MA, director of benefits, Granite Construction
- Eileen McNeely, PhD, MS, RNC, director, SHINE at Harvard, Sustainability and Health Initiative for Netpositive Enterprise
- Kay Mooney, FSA, MAAA, vice president of well-being transformation, CVS Health
- Alisha Moreland-Capuia, MD, executive director of Avel Gordly Center for Healing, assistant professor of psychiatry, School of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University
- Nico Pronk, PhD, MA, FACSM, FAWHP, president, HealthPartners Institute; and chief science officer, HealthPartners, Inc.
- Patty Purpur de Vries, MS, associate director of faculty and staff well-being: innovation and strategy, Stanford University
- Robin Rager, PhD, FAWHP, vice president for health management, Keenan
- Bill Redmon, PhD, founding partner and CEO, Kintla
- Jennifer Sargent, chief commercial officer, Vera Whole Health
- Michael C. Sokol, MD, MS, senior vice president for clinical strategy, Quantum Health
- Lilly Wyttenbach, MA, global wellness manager, JPMorgan Chase
- Andrea Zack, senior director for client strategy and growth, HealthFitness
More than 80 additional speakers will provide expertise, share findings from recent research, explore the use of health and well-being best practices, and share real-world stories of program implementation and success during HERO Forum19. The conference will also feature the presentation of the HERO Health and Well-Being Awards and the 2019 C. Everett Koop National Health Awards, presented by The Health Project.
Registration information and a complete list of speakers and activities are available at https://forum.hero-health.org. Follow HERO Forum19 news and updates on Twitter and on LinkedIn at #HEROForum19.
For more information:
Barbara Tabor, HERO / (+1 651-450-1342) / firstname.lastname@example.org
About HERO – Based in Waconia, MN, HERO (the Health Enhancement Research Organization) is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 corporation that was established in 1997. HERO is dedicated to identifying and sharing best practices that improve the health and well-being of employees, their families and communities. Learn more at http://www.hero-health.org. Follow us on Twitter @heroehm, Facebook, or LinkedIn.