HERNDON, Va. (PRWEB) November 06, 2019
Today, approximately 51% of patients schedule appointments online and 70% of patients prefer a provider that offers digital reminders. With an increase in technology-savvy patients leveraging digital channels to access care, what do health systems need to consider when trying to engage with modern-day patients?
To answer that question, Jordan Pisarcik, vice president of growth and customer engagement at DocASAP – the industry’s most advanced patient access and engagement platform for health systems, health plans and physician groups – will moderate a webinar, titled “Strategies for Optimizing Digital Patient Access.” The expert panel of healthcare executives will discuss tips and strategies on how to enhance the consumer experience by improving patients’ access to quality care.
The free, 60-minute webinar will address:
- Expanding access across digital channels like health plan apps and Google, as well as platforms and service lines
- Evaluating the search and scheduling experience to ensure it meets patients’ and providers’ needs
- Establishing engagement touchpoints to reduce no-shows, communicate prescription refills and encourage preventive care
- Identifying metrics for C-level executives to help uncover opportunities for improvement
WHEN & WHERE:
Webinar: “Strategies for Optimizing Digital Patient Access”
Wednesday, November 13, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT (1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET)
For more information and to register, visit: https://www.shsmd.org/education/webcasts/Strategies-Optimizing-Digital-Patient-Access.
- Amber Allen, executive director of quality at Prevea Health (panelist)
- Reed Smith, vice president of digital strategy at Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock, Inc. (panelist)
- Jordan Pisarcik, vice president of growth and customer engagement at DocASAP (moderator)
DocASAP provides the leading patient access and engagement platform for health systems, health plans and physician groups. The platform addresses one of healthcare’s biggest challenges – access to care - by helping navigate patients and members to the right provider and care setting at the right time. Backed and promoted in the market by Aetna, Anthem and UnitedHealthcare, DocASAP builds unique payer-provider connections with an eye towards simplified access, increased care compliance, and improved population risk management. DocASAP's provider search and navigation, consumer-facing and access center scheduling, provider data management and care driven reminders help optimize access throughout the healthcare journey to improve outcomes, reduce costs and create a better experience. For more information, visit http://docasap.com or follow on Twitter @DocASAP.