MEADVILLE, Pa. (PRWEB) July 14, 2020
“Respect, Commit, Change: Facing the Truth and the Light”: a compelling read that guides parents to reevaluate themselves and how they treat others; and also, inspires the youth to love themselves and respect other people. “Respect, Commit, Change: Facing the Truth and the Light” is the creation of published author Herman O. Cooper Jr., a writer who almost lost his life in a car accident. God showed him a new way to walk and talk. He continues to walk towards the direction he wants to be with the help of God and His guidance.
Cooper Jr. shares, “Food for Thought!
1. The real key to life is that you have to be ready to do whatever it is you want to do.
2. Remember, in your life, other than God, you are the only person with you, your entire life.
3. Things happen good and bad, so endure, grieve, and move on.
4. Try not to worry about anything, but to pray about everything.
5. Live, Love, Laugh hard and as much as you can.
6. Enjoy simple and small things.
7. Surround yourself with positive things and with people you love.
8. Thank and praise God for everything, good, bad, and indifferent.
9. Respecting others gives you a good feeling in life, or it can cause you to lose your life.
10. Think of the consequences for the choices you make.”
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Herman O. Cooper Jr.’s new book is a helpful way for every single person to understand the impact of embracing the value of respect. It is a life-changing aspect that will help one navigate through life no matter what comes.
View a synopsis of “Respect, Commit, Change: Facing the Truth and the Light” on YouTube.
Consumers can purchase “Respect, Commit, Change: Facing the Truth and the Light” at traditional brick & mortar bookstores, or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries about “Respect, Commit, Change: Facing the Truth and the Light,” contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.