Hitachi Solutions America has announced the latest release of its Extended Field Service Time Card Module. The new version includes an improved user interface and simplified processes that make the solution faster and more convenient to use.
IRVINE, Calif. (PRWEB) January 16, 2019
Hitachi Solutions America, a leading provider of global industry solutions powered by the Microsoft Cloud, has announced the latest release of its Extended Field Service Time Card Module, a plug-and-play add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service that allows users to easily create, manage, and integrate technician time cards. The new version includes an improved user interface and simplified processes that make the solution faster and more convenient to use – for technicians, service coordinators, and approvers.
Hitachi Solutions Extended Field Service Time Card Module now includes a host of capabilities that enhance usability, increase visibility, and streamline processes. Key new features include:
- One-click Approval – Users can now review and approve time cards with a single click – there’s no cumbersome approval process to follow
- Centralized Dashboard – The time card dashboard makes it quick and easy to find time cards ready for approval – there’s no querying or searching required
- Enhanced Time Allocation – The solution now allows users to easily capture time allocated time to work orders, administrative time, and paid time off
- Streamlined Time Off Functionality – Now as soon as a technician time off request is approved, the system automatically creates an entry on their time card and blocks off their time on the schedule board
- Automated Resource Booking – This new feature integrates time entry with resource booking to ensure the schedule board reflects time off and time allocated to administrative tasks – giving service coordinators instant visibility of their resources in real time
- Easy Editing – Time cards can now be edited directly from within the form – users don’t need to open each time entry record separately anymore
The new version also includes enhanced mobile and offline capabilities, improved sorting and labeling, and simplified time card IDs.
“Dynamics 365 Field Service is helping many field service organizations automate and streamline processes to support growing service as a profit center. Part of that solution is having time cards fully integrated into costing and billing systems,” said Martin Boggess, Vice President, Manufacturing and Field Service at Hitachi Solutions America. “Our time card module extends Dynamics base functionality and completely automates time card work flows. This simplifies payroll, customer billing, training, and other time tracking processes right out of the box – saving time and money and speeding time to value.”
Hitachi Solutions Extended Field Service augments the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service with unique pre-built solution set designed specifically for the needs of field service organizations. It includes modules that simplify the development and implementation of time cards, warranty management, depot repair, serialized asset tracking, and ERP integration. It also provides an easy path to new technologies such as IoT and augmented reality. For more information visit https://us.hitachi-solutions.com/resources/extended-field-service/ or contact us.