With STAKE, clients can rest a little easier knowing they can easily and affordably use the same tool trusted by Japan’s most sophisticated mega banks to help them safeguard their data and reduce threats, while achieving stringent compliance and improving customer trust and service.
IRVINE, Calif. (PRWEB) September 21, 2018
Powerful and affordable security extension for Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers fierce data protection for enhanced customer confidence and compliance.
Hitachi Solutions America Ltd., a leading provider of global industry solutions powered by the Microsoft Cloud, announced today Hitachi Solutions’ Security by Trace Auditing, Key Management, and Encryption (STAKE). The new product works right out of the box to arm organizations with the security, control, transparency and accountability they need to fiercely protect data, fully comply with strict regulations and win customer confidence and trust.
Through highly-secure encryption, patented key generation and storage and unique trace audit logging, STAKE adds layers of security to data stored and shared on the cloud, gives users complete control of their encryption keys and separates regulatory checks and balances. Because it augments existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 systems, the solution is cost-effective, easy to deploy and use and scalable. STAKE also incorporates Hitachi Solutions’ industry expertise to minimize risk and speed time to value.
STAKE is designed to help organizations who struggle with data security issues to stay a step ahead of the cyber threat landscape. Main benefits include:
- Keep company and customer data safe, prevent identity theft and fraud, and block brute force attacks
- Make data useless to hackers in the event of a data breach or government data seizure
- Monitor & stop suspicious user activities to minimize inside threats and prevent data leakage and loss
- Proactively take control of the security of data shared or stored in the cloud
- Provide the full transparency and accountability needed to meet industry and government compliance, including GDPR
Functionality that drives STAKE to provide such strong data protection for Microsoft Dynamics 365 includes:
- Military Grade Encryption -- The solution combines AES 256-bit encryption algorithms with proprietary FIPS 140-2 certified cryptography module to offer the toughest data protection available -- the same level used by the U.S. Department of Defense and other federal agencies.
- Zero Knowledge Key Management (ZKKM) – Patented third-party key management technology gives users control of their encryption keys, which is the only way for them to have complete confidence in the security of data shared or stored in the cloud.
- Auditable User & Data Logs -- All user activity is tracked in comprehensive detail -- including system administrator activity. With the system always watching, checks and balances are separated as required for regulatory compliance.
“Data security tops almost every list of challenges that keep executives up at night. That’s because they remain under constant and intense pressure to ensure customer privacy, defend company IP, and adhere to regulations,” said Craig Burbidge, senior vice president at Hitachi Solutions America. “With STAKE, clients can rest a little easier knowing they can easily and affordably use the same tool trusted by Japan’s most sophisticated mega banks to help them safeguard their data and reduce threats, while achieving stringent compliance and improving customer trust and service.”
About Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. helps its customers successfully compete with the largest global enterprises using powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud and enhanced with world class Business Analytics, Portals, and Collaboration. Hitachi Solutions America provides global capabilities with regional offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, Japan, China, and Asia Pacific. For more information, call 888-618-1521 or visit: http://us.hitachi-solutions.com.
About Hitachi Solutions, Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems business of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, China, and Asia Pacific. For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: http://www.hitachi-solutions.com.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, delivers innovations that answer society’s challenges with our talented team and proven experience in global markets. The company’s consolidated revenues for fiscal 2017 (ended March 31, 2018) totaled 9,368.6 billion yen ($88.3 billion). Hitachi is focusing more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes power & infrastructure systems, information & telecommunication systems, construction machinery, high functional materials & components, automotive systems, healthcare and others. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company’s website at http://www.hitachi.com.