We’re proud of our lawyers for continuing to make this list. We aim to provide excellent legal service to our clients, and it is an honor to be recognized by our peers in the Houston area.
Houston, Texas (PRWEB) December 05, 2019
Eighteen attorneys from the Houston office of Kane Russell Coleman Logan PC have been recognized as Top Lawyers by Houstonia magazine.
The KRCL attorneys on this list represent 12 of the firm’s practice areas. The attorneys recognized include:
- Logan Burke (Civil Trial)
- Thomas C. Ciarlone Jr. (Oil and Gas)
- Demetri Economou (Complex Commercial Litigation)
- Daniel Guerra (Aviation, Admiralty, Maritime and Transportation)
- Roland G. Hamilton (Civil Trial)
- Paul Hammer (Bankruptcy and Workout)
- Andrea “AJ” Johnson (Labor and Employment)
- Bruce “Chip” Morris (Intellectual Property Rights)
- Arthur M. Nathan (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Christopher C. Pappas (Civil Trial)
- James D. Prappas (Immigration)
- Michael P. Ridulfo (Bankruptcy and Workout)
- Marcy L. Rothman (Aviation, Admiralty, Maritime and Transportation)
- Andrew J. Sarne (Civil Trial)
- Forrest M. Smith (Banking and Financial)
- Amy Taylor (Arbitration and Mediation)
- David R. Thrasher (Construction)
In addition to the attorneys above, Andrew Dao, a new litigation attorney at KRCL, made the list prior to joining the firm in November.
“We’re proud of our lawyers for continuing to make this list,” Managing Director of the Houston office Mike Ridulfo said. “We aim to provide excellent legal service to our clients, and it is an honor to be recognized by our peers in the Houston area.”
The Top Lawyers list is based on a peer-voting process among attorneys in the Houston area. The Houstonia magazine editorial staff then reviews the ballots for final approval and adjustments before publishing the list in the magazine’s December issue.
Kane Russell Coleman Logan is a full-service law firm with offices in Dallas and Houston. Formed in 1992 with five lawyers, today KRCL employs more than 70 attorneys. The Firm provides professional services for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to medium-sized public and private companies to entrepreneurs. KRCL handles transactional, litigation and bankruptcy matters in Texas and throughout the country.
SOURCE: Kane Russell Coleman Logan PC