“First-time car insurance buyers can easily find a policy that satisfies their needs and save money in the same time if they follow several money-saving methods”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) March 06, 2020
Purchasing car insurance for the first time can be quite confusing for many drivers. In order to obtain a car policy that can satisfy their needs, first-time car insurance buyers should follow the next tips:
- Drivers that want to legally drive should first obtain the state's minimum required car insurance coverage. In certain situations, this coverage is not enough to pay for serious injuries or to pay the damage done to expensive car models.
- Policyholders that own significant assets, like a house or a second car, should purchase additional liability insurance. Their assets could be a target in a lawsuit if they are found guilty in an at-fault accident. The Insurance Information Institute (III) and other insurance industry experts recommend motorists carry bodily injury liability coverage of $100,000 per person and $300,000 per accident (referred to as 100/300 coverage). For property damage liability coverage, $50,000 or above is suggested.
- Comprehensive and collision coverage will be required by any lender if the drivers have one. Also, full coverage pays the costs to replace the vehicle, if it’s totaled in a crash or it’s stolen.
- Check online insurance quotes. Once they decided on what type of coverage they need, drivers can start comparing online estimates. It is recommended to use a brokerage website, that can offer multiple quotes from different insurers. By doing this, young drivers can find affordable coverage and can save even thousands of dollars per year.
- Compare the offers made by the insurers. Drivers should be careful, as a policy might cost less because it offers fewer features and benefits. Car owners should check that the insurance company they have chosen it’s reputable, with good customer service and it’s paying the claims. Major rating agencies like Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s, A.M. Best, rate the insurance companies by their abilities to pay claims.
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information, free quotes and money-saving tips, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/